Anyone have a recipe for soysage?
    Jack
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 8, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Here is one

RecipeSource: Vegan Soysage Recipe

Check here too

Recipes: Thousands of recipes. It's fast, easy, free and fun.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 8, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jackman
    Anyone have a recipe for soysage?
    Jack
    I don't personally,but these people may have for this lovely meat alternative

Primm Springs Vegetarian Soysage
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Boy, you must have a lot of patience! LOL. That is a very time consuming recipe. Here are a couple of additional recipes:
    Recipes: Soysage (Vegan) recipe

Tempeh Soysage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

**Recipe Sharing** [ 139 Answers ]

Ok this is where I want you all to share your recipes here with everyone, What we want is those recipes you know you can't live without those ones that have been with you that you can adapt or just keep as they are. Go on make us drewl and head out to the market to buy the ingredients I know a...

Need recipe [ 2 Answers ]

Back in the early 70's I frequented a restaurant in San Francisco called "The Hippopatamus Burger". They had a desert that was to die for. It consisted of a battered deep fried banana section with a dip or two of vanilla ice cream and a sauce poured over the top. The sauce was the key...

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

Looking for a recipe. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. We're looking for a cabbage recipe that we once had that was made with shredded cabbage, farmer's cheese, and some other ingredients. It was made in a frying pan and was very much like a pierogi filling. Does anyone have any idea how to make this recipe? Thanks. Dave.

Bero recipe [ 14 Answers ]

I'd like to make flapjacks with cornflakes instead of oats. Somebody told me the recipe is in a Bero cookbook. Can any of you help me? Wildflower

View more questions Search