Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    albatross999 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 02:42 PM
    Bleeding and spotting between periods
    Hi There!
    I had my period on 1st of September and finished on 7th. After 5 days I got my period again. I was very concerned and I visited my GP. I had smer test and it come negative. :) Then I had my period couple of days early but was everything good until November when I had my period on 23th and after 7 days when my period finished I have some brown spotting and I'm very very :confused: .I'm on mini pill for 3 years so I wonder it could be from the pill, but it never happened before.
    Can you plase help? :(
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Dec 8, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Hi I can't really help that much but I have had this in the past it lasted a year or so the docs never knew what is was and was not to worried.
    Do you always take your pill cause if you miss one or two then is can make you spot between. Leti
    albatross999 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 03:43 PM
    Thank you for responding leti. I fell relived now. : )
    Propably its nothing.
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Dec 8, 2007, 04:18 PM
    I hope it gets better for you. Another time when I was 15 I had a period for 48 days! My mum took me to the docs but they were not to worried then. If you do ever feel worried though just go back to your docs.
    Leti

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spotting in between periods [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I wanted to know about spotting... I've never had to deal with it before but all of a sudden, I'm dealing with it now! A little background info: I'm a 26 year old female, engaged (married this fall), no former pregnancies, no other problems. I'm unfortunately not on birth control......

Spotting between periods [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I began spotting, to begin with it was a brownish colour and only when I wiped, later on in the day it had turned a bright red, but now its gone to a brownish colour again, it is only when I wipe and its not heavy enough for a period. My ovulation date was on Saturday and I finished my...

Spotting vs periods [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Can you come on your period and still be pregnant. Also can some confuse spotting with a period?

Spotting between periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have had a problem with spotting for 8 yrs. I have a cycle with an average of 34 days. The spotting usually starts around day 18. Ortho Novum 7/7/7 has always worked. My doctor tried me on low dose because and also on monphasic. Low dose because made the spotting worse. Ortho Novum 1/35,...

Spotting between periods [ 2 Answers ]

ME and my husband have been trying to get pregnant. My cycle isn't expected until Jan. 10th. But on christmas I had some mild brown spotting that only lastd that day. Also I had a bad allergy the day after christmas after I went outside I would sneeze uncontrolably... I have never had that...

View more questions Search