Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OpinionAided Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 02:19 PM
    Pages in a Book
    WOULD you PLEASE BE SURE... "How many pages does it take to SELL a good book?"

Thank you.

New writer wondering HOW MANY PAGES it takes, and/or perhaps there is NO requirement. Just want to be sure!!
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2007, 03:40 PM
    No requirement, just all of them. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Weekly reader book order book from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I am so frustrated! I had this book when I was in the 5th grade in the 80's, I'd say it was around 1985 or 1986. Anyway, I loved this book and I lost it when I was a kid and I would give ANYTHING to find it again! I got the book from the Weekly Reader book order in school. There was a girl...

Blocking pages [ 3 Answers ]

My son is going on addictiggames.com and he is only 2 years old. I would like to block this page because he is playing bad games. Can you please tell me how to block this website. Please and thank you.

Dead pages? [ 12 Answers ]

If I add pages to my favourites, after about three days its like it will go dead like a dead link,as in if I go into faves,then find the site I want and click on it nothing at all happens, I have to Google the page and re add it,then it goes OK for a few days then happens again, its not just one...

Web Pages [ 1 Answers ]

Whem I click on an icon on my desk top the web page comes up in the small size. I would like to know how to make it come up in the large size

View more questions Search