Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Dec 13, 2005, 05:12 PM
    Is this the right thing to do??
    OK so I have this ex and he knows I still like him and one week he will say o I love you still to and then the next week he will ignore my calls and text and everything so what I've been trying to do is avoied him and stuff like that like I took him out of my pro and all this and when he ims or texys me I've been ignoreing him so I am just giving him a taste of his own medicane so you so I've benn acying like he can't get me even if he tryrd but really he could but that's not how I am acting now so do you think this is the right thing to do or not because they always said guys want what they can't have so you I donno but I really need some advice on this and what to do thanks lots
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 13, 2005, 06:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie08
    ok so i have this ex and he knos i still like him and one week he will say o i love you still to and then the next week he will ignore my calls and text and everything so wat ive been trying to do is avoied him and stuff like that like i took him out of my pro and all this and when he ims or texys me ive been ignoreing him so i am just giving him a tast of his own medicane so ya so ive benn acying like he can't get me even if he tryrd but really he could but thats not how i am acting now so do you think this is the right thing to do or not because they always said guys want wat they can't have so ya i donno but i really need some advice on this and wat to do thanks lots
    That sounds pretty cool to me. I love sweet ole revenge. Now is he acting like it bothers him? Is he worth wasting all this time for? Cause you want to know a little secret? Hes not. I mean if you think a guy who loves you when it benefits him and then ignores you the next week then be my guest. How old are you exactly? Because I have another question to ask. Now if he isn't noticing what's going on then its not really going to do any good. And he probably know exactly what you are doing. I bet with all the ignoring he does he probably invented it. Is there not some other guy that's much better than him?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 13, 2005, 07:42 PM
    Cutie08, you've been posting about your ex for a while now. Remember that your ex has treated you bad and left you. Steer clear of him, tell yourself that you deserve a better boyfriend. It's time to let go and move on. Right now focus on your school work and spend time with people who care about you, it will get your mind off your ex. Someone better will come along sooner or later.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2005, 06:31 AM
    Ex
    Hi, cutie,
    You have some good answers here already.
    Here is another one; let him go.
    He really doesn't respect you, love you, and you really don't need the "games" he is playing with you.
    You deserve much better, and if you try to meet some new boys, you will find one just for you. It will happen, but you are the one to make it happen. Please don't keep wasting you time on someone who obviously doesn't want you for a girlfriend.
    You have a lot to offer someone, and will find him!
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2005, 04:51 PM
    I think you're doing the exact right thing. Continue giving him "a taste of his own medicine", as you say. When he starts being more attentive to you, then you can respond in kind but the minute he starts to back off you back off right with him. Meanwhile, keep a steady supply of male friends close by and if any one of them asks you about your commitment to any others, tell them honestly that there is none. Present yourself as "fair game" for all. Even if you don't want to be (and you probably don't, I'm sure), giving that impression will net you the attention of just about any guy you want. You don't want to throw yourself at them but "tease" them a little, if you get my drift. That'll almost insure that your guy will start paying more attention to you on a more consistent basis.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2005, 03:19 AM
    You are doing the right thing as long as you know you need to get over him and move on as well. If this is an attempt to get him back then it won't work. Once you give in and he knows he can have you he will just do the same as he has done before. He just likes the chase, he does not avtually want you; he has aalready proven this.
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Dec 16, 2005, 11:15 AM
    You and your ex sound pretty young, so let me say this. Stop chasing him. How can you look forward to your next conquest when you're trying to catch your shadow and chasing your tale? He's just a scared, immature, silly boy, is that what you want?? Really?? Why??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is there such a thing? [ 2 Answers ]

Is there such a thing as a reliable lawn tractor , not garden tractor,under $1000?? Any comments are welcome

What Is This Thing? [ 3 Answers ]

Terresa Marie, my friend, felt something sticking her in the back. When I unsipped the dresss this is what I found. She has been bitten by a Brown Recluse Spider and is deathly afraid of them. I attempted to identify the bug on the internet but no joy. Does anyone know what it is? Thanks, ...

Looking to do the right thing. [ 9 Answers ]

I live with 5 other girls in a house. We all share rent and utilities. Our toilet got plugged and it may have been from a tampax. Two of us admitted we'd flushed tampax down the toilet in the past because we didn't know we weren't supposed to. The plumbing bill came to $120 and the other girls...

This odd thing with my ex? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey Thanks for reading this post, but I'm a little stumped on what to do with my ex girlfriend. We had only gone out for a month, which is not long at all, but she wants to keep a line of communication. I agreed, and now we talk on MSN every night. So she contacts me anytime during the night, we...

Am I doing the right thing? [ 9 Answers ]

? I met this 23 year old guy this past May. We started dating and everything was fine. After a whole and huge mess we broke up this past September. I didn't see him for 3 months. Then we saw each other again a week before Christmas and we got back together. Eveything has been really good. A...

View more questions Search