Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monka Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 09:19 AM
    Undiagnosed clamidia
    My girlfriend has just found out she has clamidia, and given to me. I'm OK with that, I knew her past.

She spoke to the last person she slept with before me, they said to us that they had a test shortly after and the test said that they didn't have anything.

Is it possible that the test was taking to quickly and the infection didn't have time to take hold and get noticed in the test. I know it wasn't me as I was a virgin before seeing her and had done absolutely nothing with any one else.

We've had huge arguments because I've accused her of cheating on me, as to me that could have been the only way?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2007, 09:30 AM
    She may have it but the question is, do you? Typical symptoms would be slight burning and itching in the urethra, particularly when urinating. Also urinating more frequently than usual and a clear, thick discharge from the penis. If you experience any of these then you need to get tested. Actually you should get tested anyhow. If the test is positive then you need to get on antibiotics right away.
    monka Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 09:32 AM
    It was positive, the problem is where she got it from, as the last person she slept before said that after sleeping with her he got tested and that it came back negative

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long before clamidia symptoms appear in men? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend was just diagnosed with clamidia. We have been seeing each other sexually for 3 months. I tested negative for any std's including clamidia. He still blames me. I take docycline everyday for lupus. Is it even possible that I could have had clamidia and passed it on to him? Or...

View more questions Search