Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Dec 8, 2007, 07:20 AM
    Prolasped womb
    Hi my mum has a prolasped womb and will not have treatment for it for many reason I don't want to go into.
    My question is could she have any serious problems from not having it treated?
    Many thanks for your time leti
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2007, 10:51 AM
    It may continue (most likely) to get worse. Back pain, incontinence with the bowels and bladder may occur, and the organ may protrude out of the vaginal cavity past the vulva is left untreated, causing discomfort as you can imagine.

She should get help and treatment if it gets worse or she seems to be suffering, basically.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 8, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Charlotte speaks the truth.

She should have surgery now so as to repair the problem or later have to have a total abdominal hysterectomy.
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Dec 8, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Thanks to you both. I will try and get her to have it done. She has it for a long time and is now really bad. Thanks again leti

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

No womb [ 4 Answers ]

My 15 year old sister has recently found out she had no whomb, but she has had her priod before(1 year) and then it stopped for almost 10 months, so she went to the docter and got ultrosound and they said she doesn't have a womb? :confused: but she has had her period before, so how can't she have a...

Pain in womb while pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Please could some one help me I have had all the symptons on being pregnant but have not done a test yet as I am only 2 days late I have bben feeling sick and being sick I have had headaches and feeling faint I also have gone off food and it some time make me feel sick when I am cooking I am also...

View more questions Search