Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Dec 8, 2007, 03:58 AM
    Stuck in a position
    OK. So I'm an average person that goes to school. (der) but the problem is that I don't get teased but just get put into jokes and things like that which makes me feel really uncomfortable.

A few months ago I had a best friend her name was lily. Lily was a great friend and we went across peoples houses and stuff like that. Lilly one day started hanging around with a girl called renne and her what she asociates as the 'popular' group that anyone can join except can you handel the pressure of not getting made feeling uncomfortable and the trouble that you can get into ontop of that although you join in their conversation and group will they actually except you emotionally into the group.

That is why most girls who think they have pretty reasonable friends lay off that group and only people who want more desires join in but fail being comfortable and later leave.

So, lily is really rich and as soon as renne and her group knew that they became friends with her making her a poster saying that they love her. Lily is sort of gullible and to sort of be in that group is like really wow.

And so she starts hanging out with her and so do I so I can hang around lily but then I feel like being in a really awkward position. Although I'm sitting there I realise that the group hates me and keep calling me . Then they called me some other things which I didn't mind but what really bugged me is that it feels like that they want me to be in their group and add me to their conversations and later tease me about my things such as calling me a study freak which I'm not.

After that experience I decided to give up lily for my own right. I thought it wasn't any point reporting it because it's just a stupid little game. I confronted them that I refuse to play the game but they keep bugging me which I now call bullying.

They now have stopped bugging me but bugging me on msn. I really don't mind being bugged and I really don't mind anything they do but I just want them to stop because I just want some space and not being called that I look like my friend being squashed by my teacher which they find amusing.

They do this to everyone. I've stood up and confronted once but they won't stop. I just wish they would but they think they're my friend and I treat them like one because I think that everyone deserves respect. But now I'm not that nice but they still go off and talk about little secrets.

I know it sounds really stupid to post this and spend like 5 minutes writing it but I wish they would stop. Any suggestion in helping them to stop and to not do this to anyone else?
    BabyChaos Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Well you should report them to the school teacher, and don't worry because if you don't want them to know that you reported them to to teacher then maybe you should ask the teacher not to mention your name whilst he/she talks to them.

If your so called mates are treating you like this then I suggest that you leave there group and find some true friends.

These guys are bang out of order and they have no right to treat you like this, you deserve better.
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Jan 1, 2008, 04:44 PM
    I can't believe how friends do this to each other.. Ive got a group of 4 friends and I could never in my life see any of them going off to try be in the 'popular' group. Gosh, I hate people who are in or try to be in the 'popular' group. They all slag each other off and your like.. arnt you's suppose to be friends?. Have you got another group or friend to hang about with, it would be good to talk about it to someone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm stuck [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I want to move on, but I don't. I'm very torn. The feelings I have for my ex still remain, and while I know these won't just disappear, I no longer want to feel miserable. It's been 2 months since we split. We've spoken since, where she has said (on separate occasions) that she...

I'm stuck [ 4 Answers ]

I managed to find a record in a 1930 census showing my great grandfather is a William Naratzka born 1851 in Germany. That is the ONLY reference I can find for him and I have no idea of his wife's name. I have went though sites all day and am getting no where. Anyone have a suggestion? His...

Stuck [ 11 Answers ]

I have no idea what to do any more. The man I live with is a drug addict, abusive and just plain cruel. I've tried the shelters but their full. Also, you have to have a police referral. But that's a joke. Every time they come out, they make him go downstairs. They took pictures of my face and neck...

Position of Cold Air Ducts [ 2 Answers ]

After 30 years, we are remodeling our home (alot of grandchildren). In the living room there is one cold air duct in the North side of the room (21' x 13" 9 1/2"). Just West of the living room is the front bedroom (15' x 9' 8"). In that room there is a cold air duct in the East wall right by the...

I'm so stuck [ 4 Answers ]

Hiya everybody Rite well lately my boyfriend has been so off with me its unbeliveable. I'm 15 he is 16 I had sex with him about 1 month and 2 weeks ago when we first got together then about 1 hour I found out my best mate sleped around his house with my boyfriend best mate. I felt really used and...

View more questions Search