Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Terese66 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 12:38 AM
    Lipstick color.
    What is the best lipstick color,for going out at night?
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Dec 8, 2007, 05:03 AM
    That depends on your skin and hair color
    A little more specific...
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 8, 2007, 10:25 AM
    You should choose lipsticks that suits your skin tone. Wear a lighter shade of lipstick during the day and a darker shade when you go out at night.
    debbiearnold Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2013, 10:20 PM
    My favourite shade of lipstick to wear at night is the shade Mac's rossetto rizzo. I found it on this site - East End Cosmetics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lipstick [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone! Does anyone have any suggestions on stopping lipstick bleeds? I have tried foundation, lip liners and "special" sticks designed to stop it, but it still bleeds? Any ideas:confused:

Non-smear lipstick [ 4 Answers ]

Where can I locate non-smear lipstick?

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

Lipstick make & color on a music video [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about finding out the make and color of a lipstick worn by an artist (Nelly Furtado) on a music video ("On the Radio")?

When should an old lipstick be thrown out? [ 7 Answers ]

I was cleaning out some drawers and found some old cosmetics. I know that all eye and face products should not be used past say six months because of bacteria concerns. Is this true of lipsticks too? When should an old lipstick be thrown out for health reasons? Thank you.

View more questions Search