Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vahid Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 12:26 AM
    Sheep Placenta ?
    Does anyone know anything about Sheep Placenta? I keep hearing great things about it. Im 23 and I want to use it to keep myself looking young, but I'm not sure! Does it really keep you young? Anyone had success with the pills or cream?

And also anyone know anything about Pearl Powder.. I heard it keeps you young also orally and cosmetically.

Thank You!:cool:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 8, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Advertisers claim that sheep placenta creams or pills will reverse the signs of aging, but there is no product that can slow or stop the signs of aging. Wrinkle creams, pearl powder creams, and sheep placenta products are temporary solutions.
    goldensindy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 11:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyLady View Post
    Advertisers claim that sheep placenta creams or pills will reverse the signs of aging, but there is no product that can slow or stop the signs of aging. Wrinkle creams, pearl powder creams, and sheep placenta products are temporary solutions.
    Ie, "She doesn't know". Why answer if you have no info?:confused:
    bettyboop_au Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 04:59 AM
    The placenta serum helps in the regeneration of the skin, improving the skin tone of aged/wrinkled skin, making it smoother and younger looking.
    My mum, suggested by some best friends, started appling this concentrated liquid for 3 months so far. Her skin condition has evidently improved ever since. The placenta does penetrates and deeply nourishes skin, leaving the skin softer and younger-looking.

If you are really interested, you could contact me on eBay, my user ID is bettyboop_au, the product I am selling at the moment is Placenta Serum with Vitamin C serum , 10ml x 3 bottle - Charis Placenta Serum All in one High Potency 100% (www.nova.com.au)
    cclia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2010, 09:06 PM
    Sheep placenta is a miracle product as we are living proof of the benefit it produces. If you understand placenta, it helps regenerate our human cells which dies as we aged. Not only is does it benefit in producing more new cells and making us look younger, but it also assist in healing most of the human body problems that we encounter as we aged. Believe me people take placenta injection not to look young forever, but mostly because they are already feeling weak.. So if you are thinking that life is wearing you down, and your feeling tired and weaker every day, you will feel the difference within few days if not an hour how happy and energize your body are... we have been in this business for 35 years now and I am more than willing to share this experience with you because life is precious. Contact me [email protected]
    cclia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2010, 09:14 PM
    Sheep placenta pills or cream is has very small dosage of the nutrients, although it might work but it take ages to see the result. Meaning you will have to spend quite a lot of money to see its effectiveness. Put it this way, it will cost the same as if you go for a placenta injection and see immediate effect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The name of Balki's sheep? [ 2 Answers ]

OK guys this is a good one... my boss at work wants to no the name of Balki's stuffed sheep, on the show of perfect strangers!? I told him I knew who to ask... you guys... help! Thanks...

Name of sheep in perfect strangers [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: OK guys this is a good one... my boss at work wants to no the name of Balki's stuffed sheep, on the show of perfect strangers!? I told him I knew who to ask... you guys... help! Thanks...

What causes a placenta to pass before the kitten is birthed? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Persian cat and have bred her twice. First litter had 2 kittens, the first was stillborn and the second survived but mother never produced milk. The second breeding only produced 1 kitten that presented with the placenta passing before the kitten resulting in another stillborn kitten....

Calcification of placenta [ 1 Answers ]

When I delivered my son my doctor noticed that my placenta was very calcified. I had him on my supposed due date given to me by a early sonogram. When I asked him about it he said with the next baby we will watch it closly. However I do not drink or take drugs I barley take tylenol, and I do not...

View more questions Search