Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartofangel Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Can you tranfer to another country while on probation?
    Heya I've already asked a question on here earlier today but then I been reading about probation transfer I was wondering if you can transfer from the usa to the uk if the P.O gave permisson?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2007, 09:01 PM
    You have to get wherever you are going in the U.K. to accept you and agree to take control of your probation, otherwise no, you need both parties to agree, the p.o. here, and the authorities there.

Dec 7, 2007, 09:04 PM
    I'm not the one on probation its my boyfriend that is on probation in the usa it will be easy to get people to accept here in the UK because government is falling apart at the moment and will let anything happen along with the police they are laid back and judges its just he's only met his PO once so far and we have no idea what to do to see each other or anthing:(
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2007, 09:05 PM
    Have him talk to his p.o. and tell him to ask what he should do, I don't think it'll be that easy to get the U.K. to accept him though, they hassled me when I just wanted to come visit, and I was a minor and not a criminal at the time.

Dec 7, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Well he's got a year probation for underage drinking but here at his age is legal its pathectic and just confuseing on what you can and cannot do on probation and I've heard it all depends on the judge that sentanced him thank you for your help :)
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Yeah but he is a citizen her meaning he has to follow the laws here.

Good luck with his p.o.

Dec 7, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Yeah I no that unfortunately he had to be a idiot lol
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2007, 09:10 PM
    XD

Everyone makes mistakes unfortunately. :P

Dec 7, 2007, 09:11 PM
    Lmao yup here if u get caught underage drinking u just get let off and sent back home or they just take the alcohol away from u
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2007, 09:14 PM
    Well we have a huge problem with drunk driving here, everyone drives, and drunk drivers kill people, they drive along the roads from city bars to their country homes and kill other drivers. :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaving the country, probation [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend recently got out of jail for two incidents of driving without a licence and a warrant, which he paid by the way but the courty conveniently "lost the records". When he went to court the judge waived all fines and penalties and dropped everything from his record. The judge said that...

Leaving the country.while on Probation [ 28 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are going to leave the country in a couple days for a 5 ngiht vacation. His court ruling just ended and he was put under 2 years probabtion and a misdemeanor. It says he can't leave the state without his probation officer's approval, but nothing about the country. Is there anyway...

Tranfer of nj probation [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to tranfer probation to another state where there is work and housing promised,rather than live on public assistance in a rooming house.

Tranfer my probation to another state [ 1 Answers ]

I want to move to another state and I would like to know how I would go about tranferring my probation.

View more questions Search