Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frankalejos Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Cd's music stores in Miami.
    Hi:
    I want to know the address or the web site of a specialized rock music store in Miami, Fl. I'm looking for a store in which I can find a wide variety of styles, from soft rock to the more extreme tendencies, dvd's, cd's, magazines, merchandise.

Thanks,
    Franklin.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2007, 07:26 PM
    Here is a list I found for your area

Record/CD Stores for the DJ

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rental Gowns In Miami, Fl [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am getting married with the love of my life next year around July 14 -this would be my 2nd marriage-i have boughten a dress on my last marriage and really don't know were to put it (thats the thing with buying a gown, you only really need to use it once and that's it)-This time I would like...

Choking in Miami [ 2 Answers ]

Dear wise men or women, Every time my two daughters take a shower in their bathroom up the line from my bathroom,mine is last on the line next to septic line, the toilet in my bathroom starts to bubble up,quickly rise, sometimes overflowing. With all this action comes a strong sewer gas smell. We...

Where can I meet creative people in miami? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I will make my question short,I will thank anyone who can contribute to the answer.I had a breakdown recently because I keep dating people at the club and they are mostly social butterflies or just people looking for sex. My therapist told me that since I'm an artist I should date and...

Music cd's [ 1 Answers ]

When playing music that has been downloaded from the internet the volume varies greatly on some tracks. Any way to correct it so the play-back volume is constant from song to song? Thanks. noboat

View more questions Search