Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Keatts16 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Dec 7, 2007, 06:49 PM
    Different religions
    OK so I'm Christian, but the boy I like is mormon and his whole family is jewish (dont know how that works) so there's nothing wrong with that right?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 7, 2007, 06:51 PM
    What do you mean by "wrong"?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 7, 2007, 06:53 PM
    If you are 14, not a thing, if you are 20 and considering marriage down the road, there can be all sorts of issues esp if children would be in the future. Also what type of christian are you, baptist, methodist, catholic,

If you are a christian but don't ever go to church, and he is a mormom who never goes to church, no one will ever care, if you to every wed and Sunday night, every Sunday morning and beelive a family should worship together then there is a problem.

Also by the way basically moromons are christians, merely just one of the 100 denominations that are christains.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2007, 09:05 PM
    If religion is important to either of you, then perhaps you shouldn't get too serious.

When you are young is the time to meet and have friendships with all kinds of people and learn as many happy and painful lessons that need to be learned in order for you to become a knowledgeable and well-balanced adult. I can see by your question that how folks choose their religions is confusing to you, religion is a very confusing issue for young people(and adults, too).

You just have to live and learn, and seek advice from a stable adult whenever you are dealing with difficult issues. :)

Good Luck on Life's Journey

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do most, if not all, religions think they are right? [ 27 Answers ]

Believe in Jesus and you will be saved... what about all the people with the other beliefs? They can't go to Heaven? What if there were cultures in this world that never got the message about Jesus or Mohammed, etc. Why do most people in these faiths want to try and convince you that they are...

Religions of the World [ 5 Answers ]

What is the country of origin of Buddhism? Historical figures? Historical events? Central beliefs? Nature of God? Text? Rituals and practice? Ethics and morality?:confused:

Understanding others religions [ 21 Answers ]

I thought itd be a good idea to have a thread in which people just give a general outline of their beliefs/religion, so if anyone needs to know what particular religions are and stuff, they can just pop in and see a brief overview/description of each one. It would be particularly good to get the...

We are 2 different Religions! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Leesand, I am a sophomore at college. I have known my boyfriend for a while, and we became really good friends when he was a senior in high school, and I a freshmen in college. Well we started dating in October, so its been 7 months. We both love each other but there is one...

View more questions Search