Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kendell6802 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 05:10 PM
    I need to find the artist of the song "baby fall"
    I need the artist of the song "Baby Fall"All I know is that some of it goes like this... Just lose it all, every time, every fear, every worry every tear,I'm right hear, baby fall. HELP me find the artist of this song!! please!
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Dec 8, 2007, 01:32 AM
    Clay Walker- Fall

You're Welcome

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Country Song Title/Artist? "Every Romeo" ? [ 1 Answers ]

I need help finding the name/artist of a country song. This is what I remember of the lyrics; "Every Cowboy in the place wants to two step with me" "No, I won't dose-e-do with every Romeo who comes along" "right where I belong" Someone said it was sung by Ruth Ann Ray, but I can't find...

Lyrics for "let's stop before we fall in love" [ 1 Answers ]

Help! Could someone please give me the lyrics to "let's stop before we fall in love?" I've been unsuccessful in searchin got it on the internet. The first couple of lines go, "I belong to her, you belong to him. We keep on playing a game we'll never win. We've got to stop, before the hurt...

Looking for an "Oldies" Song Title/Artist [ 2 Answers ]

"Pieces of April" is either in the lyrics or the Title of the song. I need name of song and artist. Thanks! Rolleyes:

Song; Artist "back in the day." [ 3 Answers ]

The song goes "back in the day when I was young, I'm not a kid anymore but some days I sit and wish I was kid again" or something similar. What is it?

Old Country Song "Title and Artist" [ 2 Answers ]

The song sounds like it is older by the accoustics. It has the lyrics "My nights are long" "My arms are empty" It is sang by a man.

View more questions Search