Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hellomylove07 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Dec 7, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Scared and hurt.what to do?
    :confused: Ohkay, I had sex a couple of weeks ago. I told my dad and my dad told my mom.
    They were fighting over it a coupke of days ago and I really for peed off.
    I know I did wrong and I know that there are consequences.
    Me and the guy I am with have decided that we are going to wait for now on.
    :rolleyes:

Now when my Dad told my mom.. she didn't yell.. we don't usually yell we talk.. but anyway.. she said she didn't trust me.. but... as she said she went on this web site and posted a question about it... I read the things people have said about me...

What am I..
    People are saying that I'm irrisponsible, untrustworthy and crap like that.
    Don't people know that other people have flippin feelings.
    It hurts.
    I feel like everyone looks at me like I'm a slut, a whore and all this other crap.
    I have told some of my friends about my situation and... they keep saying your not.
    But how can I stop feeling like that?
    Please help me..! :(
    connie-mom Posts: 56, Reputation: 9

Dec 7, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Darling I am a mother of soon to be 4 kids and I know when my daughters finally come to me and say they have had sex I am going to freek out!! But I was very young when I had my first sexual experance I doesn't make you anything but curious you know what you did is wrong and if you do not do it again till you know the guy you are doing it with is probbly the one then you are smart.. and as for being a slut ,hore or what ever no dear you are just growing up.. some people make judgement on what they are told not the big picture and most like to jump to conclusions as I said I know I am going to freek when my daughters come home to say mom I want to have sex or has had sex but I will also have compassion as for the yelling don't sweat it your mom is just freeked out,she is probbly wondering if you used protection or if you could be pregnant or if the guy gave you an sexualy transmitted disease... she is really freeked out that her baby girl is having the big word SEX!! A big shock on the system.. try talking to her explain that youknow its wrong and will not do it again and make her realize you have made a growen up dession and do it in a grown up way so she can see you have grown up a little that too will be hard for her to handle but she should come around even if it takes a could times of you asking keep trying things will work out and don't listen to jerks who judge with out knowing they live in sad little lives.
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Dec 7, 2007, 02:51 PM
    A lot of people will tell you that what you did was wrong. It may or may not have been. You have to know that you're ready to have sex, otherwise it's just not going to turn out well. You AND the person you're going ot be with have to be ready. It sounds to me like you weren't ready, but hey, live and learn.

I hope you don't decide to have sex again until you're feeling better about it, and more ready than you were now. By the sound of it, you already made that decision on your own. I also hope you play it safe and use protection, it's the smart thing to do.

The key here isn't that we all make mistakes, it's that we can all learn from them.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2007, 03:03 PM
    Don't worry about what people are calling you are here. This site has a bunch of know nothing know it alls on it. Who cares what some lady in Mississippi thinks about you or what I even have to say. Everyone on here thinks they are going to solve the worlds problem when they can't even solve the problems in their own house (me included). Just ignore what's being said on here. Just work on gaining your moms trust back and don't read any of these peoples comments. I think you are 14 you are going to be curious just be careful and ALWAYS USE CONDOMS!!
    connie-mom Posts: 56, Reputation: 9

Dec 7, 2007, 03:06 PM
    Agreed with everyone live and learn and to all read 15 and pregnant that will give you some insight on what may happen to you and to the other people on here this little girl needs some support please help her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why doesn't it hurt? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are waiting to have sex of any kind (oral, etc) till we get married. In the past, guys I have been with would get turned on and they would claim to hurt, because they couldn't "relieve" the hardness. I asked my current boyfriend, if he hurt, when this occurred. He said no. Is...

So Hurt, I don't know what to do. [ 3 Answers ]

Yesterday, I found out that my boyfriend, john, of 6 years cheated on me. I have been crying all day and night and don't know how to get over it. I feel so alone. He was my everything, my best friend. I thought he was going to be the ONE. But we were together in high school and we went threw hell...

I'm Hurt [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone this time I really do have a problem see I was friends with this one guy named David and today just few minutes ago he told me that I was fat and ugly and just yeah then he told me that he has never liked me and that he never will and its not that which I don't get its how he had made...

Hurt [ 2 Answers ]

I have spent all my money sending my kid to college and now he works in a bank and now he doesn't like it he want to tell father that he want to work at a farm with his father what should he do?

Scared that I might hurt someone specially my son. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am quite a tempered lady, I sometime get a little violent when I am angry. violent in the sense ,I pinch or bite. Now from 1 week I am having a strange feeling like when I am angry I feel like banging that persons head to the wall. Even when he 3 yrs old son crys I get irritated & feel like...

View more questions Search