Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candy0324 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 02:23 PM
    On line College's
    Hi I wanted to know if anyone knew about any good on line colleges?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2007, 02:31 PM
    That depends on what you would like to study and if you would like to obtain a degree or not. What would you like to study? Knowing that, will help people to answer your question better.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Also, check your state's department of higher education and see which online colleges are accepted and accreditated in your state - that makes a big difference.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2007, 02:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shygrneyzs
    Also, check your state's department of higher education and see which online colleges are accepted and accreditated in your state - that makes a big difference.
    Couldn't spread the love again so soon. Excellent point above!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Thanks! I hate to see people get all revved up for online colleges then find out that the degree is not worth the paper it is printed on. Or else only accepted in Outer Mongolia.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 7, 2007, 05:55 PM
    There are many great online colleges, Kaplan has some wonderful programs, univ of phoniex is considered one of the best, AIU has some great programs, and of there are some schools like Liberty uN that has christian education.

Now for every one great online college there are 1000 fly by night that are not worth the money the degree is written on. Many major corporations, the US military, most police departments recommend several good online programs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rewiring second phone line to connect to main line. [ 7 Answers ]

I have two separate phone lines in home.. main line and second line in bedroom #2. I am cancelling my second line number as I will be using DSL in that room where computer is at. Phone company said I could rewire jack in bedroom #2 to connect to main line and could do this myself, but need some...

How do I eliminate/rewire my DSL/Fax line to home phone line? [ 1 Answers ]

Line 1 is a Verizon DSL/dedicated fax line in my office. Line 2 is my home phone. It would cost $95 for Verizon to come to my home for approx. 10 minutes or less to rewire the DSL/Fax so I can eliminate the extra (fax) line. Do I rewire through the NI box on the outside of my home? Any phone...

How to rewire and extra line to the main phone line at the demarc [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot afford to pay ATT 99.00 to rewire a non-working phone jack to the demarc. How is this done? The main phone line is working.

Dark crease line in the back of neck line [ 1 Answers ]

My nephew, now an adult has a dark crease line in the back of his neck. It really bothers me because it looks like he has a necklace on from behind but I doesn't. It almost looks like a tan right in the crease of the backof his neck which I believe got there when started to gain weight. Maybe it is...

Replaced Main Water Line, Now Shower Line Is Clogged [ 3 Answers ]

We had a leak, so we had the water line and sewage line from the house to the street replaced. Now we have no water in the shower. Some debris most have clogged up the line coming into the shower. All the other lines are fine. My Dad is somewhat of a handyman and wants to fix the problem...

View more questions Search