Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MeNdOniMe Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Dec 7, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Losing My Best Friend
    Recently my best mate has been dating a girl. She has been coming between the two of us. I used to be able to talk to him whenever I wanted and hug him and things but now she will find any way to stop me getting near him. He doesn't see what she's doing but everyone else around us does. He says she's not doing anything and has promised to spend more time with me but he isn't. I really need him at the moment but it's just impossible to talk to him. I really don't know what to do because he just won't listen. Can anybody help me?
    connie-mom Posts: 56, Reputation: 9

Dec 7, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Let him find out on his own if you try to tell him what you see he will resent you and she could say things like oh he is trying to break us up how could you ever like him etc... I would say even though it might hurt ignore them go find others to hang with show him what he is missing and he will start to see the real side of her.. she will screw up somewhere they always do... so move on but not to far and let him see her real side and in the prosess you could make some new interesting friends.
    BabyChaos Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2007, 01:12 PM
    Well your friends girlfriend is way out of line.
    I can understand where you are coming from and you have every right to be upset, maybe you should pull your friend out of his gang or maybe call him or even send him a text to let him know what is going on and how it is making you feel, then ask him if he can arrange a day for just the two of you.
    Talk to him help him to understand but the best way to do it is to remind him of your good friendship before she came along.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

Losing another best friend [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I have a bestie call her x. X and I used to be really close friends that we treat each other like sisters. Then one day I felt I wasn't very close to her because we had changed classes which I understand. But when I tried to talk to x she ditches me for a girl called r. She's got too much...

I am losing my best friend [ 1 Answers ]

My best friend and I have been friends for about 10 years, we were like sisters. I moved away, but we were still close, you know like nothing has changed. Then she got engaged to her ex boyfriend. It was out of the blue, but it still was her choice. Well, she failed to tell me about it and I...

I'm losing my best friend do I ask her to choose? [ 5 Answers ]

My best friend has been dating this kid for a while know, and we used to spend every moment togerher. And know we see each other less and less and now I never see her at all. I miss her a bunch... I want her to be happy but at the same time if she is happy with him I will loose her... do I tell her...

Losing a long time friend [ 3 Answers ]

Hi last September I lost contact with my best friend of 4+ years over something so stupid. It would take down forever to write what happened but I'll try and write something brief: Basically it started because me and another friend of ours was invited out by some old school m8s last minute. She...

View more questions Search