Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UnknownMan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 12:53 PM
    Pregnant girls
    So my girl things she is pregnant but she had her period already, I stink 2 times. I tell her she isn't pregnant but she won't listen to me.

She isn't pregnant, right? Because I no periods mean she okay. We dindnt even have sex it was foreplay and she got all nervous.

-Anthony
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 7, 2007, 12:54 PM
    What? When did she have her period?

No sex? You didn't insert your penis into her vagina? If that is the case, she isn't pregnant.

How old are the 2 of you?
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Dec 7, 2007, 12:57 PM
    What!! Try using english correctly and we may be able to help.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2007, 12:58 PM
    J, I would hesitate to guess the age of the two "kids" in this. How is it that as much information as there is out there, with the sex ed in the school's curriculum, with the free clinics and free contraceptives, and rights to privacy, that teens still do not have clue one about what they are doing and consequences?

Dec 7, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Okay sorry I dotn normaly type good onoline but I'm 17 she's 17 and no she thinks seman went there and she got her period like November oct and sep.

Dec 7, 2007, 01:06 PM
    OK have you had sex anytime without protection i.e condom since her last period in November?
    Expert

Dec 7, 2007, 01:06 PM
    If you did not put your penis into her vagina how would semen get in there? They don't have little legs and crawl in. LOL

Semen is propelled by a single flagella and need the moist environment of the vagina to "swim" to their intended destination.

Have you not had sex ed in school yet?

Dec 7, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Yeaaa when I was like 6 I noe about sex but she is just not listening to me.. cause I did come and she had some on her hand.. okay I feel weird going in depth I'm not ocmfortable telling people lol
    Expert

Dec 7, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownMan
    yeaaa when i was like 6
    You had sex ed when you were 6!! :eek:

Hun, if you aren't comfortable telling people, you shouldn't be having sex. Sex = babies, plain and simple.

Dec 7, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Not really six but I was in 4th grade I remember

Dec 7, 2007, 01:16 PM
    If you think some went into her or she is worried just take a test if she missis her next period. But as j-9 said they can't walk you would have to have it in her a little. Leti

Dec 7, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Lol you guys are grils.. isnt it obvious after having your period 3 times there's no baby ?
    Expert

Dec 7, 2007, 01:30 PM
    I am a woman and I am a Nurse Extern in a Labor and Delivery floor of the local hospital.

Some women can and do have their periods during early pregnancy.

Dec 7, 2007, 01:31 PM
    5 monthsis early?

Dec 7, 2007, 01:34 PM
    Look if you don't think she is pregnant why ask the question. We are on here to help people not play silly games. Good luck and make sure that you are being safe if you want to have sex.
    Expert

Dec 7, 2007, 01:35 PM
    If she has had her period for 5 months, she is not pregnant. If she were you would see a baby bump about now.

Now, stop playing grown up games unless you are ready to pay the grown up price.
    HarajukuGirl Posts: 207, Reputation: 9

Dec 8, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Uh o.O Well I'm no medical expert but I don't think she can be 5 or 4 months pregnant and still have a period.

I think normally it means a missed carrige or things down there just aren't working properly?

Then again.
    No sex- No baby.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2007, 09:23 AM
    If you didn't have sex, then she isn't pregnant, at least not by you. If she has her doubts she should just get herself tested.
    HarajukuGirl Posts: 207, Reputation: 9

Dec 8, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by s_cianci
    If you didn't have sex, then she isn't pregnant, at least not by you. If she has her doubts she should just get herself tested.
    Yeah! I like her answer haha.

Hm.. Isn't that wall thing also called "The cherry"

Supposed to block sperm ?
    Julia1015 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Dec 9, 2007, 09:02 AM
    While it is possible to be pregnant and still have vaginal bleeding, it is not the norm. Most females, once pregnant, don't have regular periods. If there is a pregnancy and then vaginal bleeding the possibility of a threatened miscarriage should be considered. And it is possible to conceive without penetration. This can happen if there is ejaculation near the vaginal opening. A home pregnancy test could be done, your girlfriend needs to be on contraception and you need to use condoms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if girls like me? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been a pretty shy guy my whole life and just recently I have started my second semester of freshman year in college. I have met some girls and a couple of which I really have feelings for. I don't know what I am supposed to do about it because sometimes they will show that they have...

Girls... [ 8 Answers ]

This is for you chicks out there! Why is that you are so taking yet not giving? My girlfriend of just over a year, and I are in abit of a long distance relationship at the moment, and just lately I haven't bin hearing from her as regularly as I normally do. Im her boyfriend and I like to know...

To the Girls [ 9 Answers ]

Sorry to be asking about something like this but I'm quite concerned. In a way I wish a guy had to tell me what he thinks but I'm addressing it to the girls. Do you use carefree, all days etc (small thin pads) everyday because of your discharge? Once again sorry for such a question! Thanks to...

Girls? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello expert... I need a girl but I don't know how to start or find one?

View more questions Search