Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MRS VIDEOGAMMER Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 09:53 AM
    1 violation
    My Brother violated his probation by hit and run and leaving the scene now the guy he hit jumped him with 4 other guys but the cops didn't belie ve him. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HE MIGHT GET... THANKS
    OH AND HE HAS A LONG WRAP SHEET BUT NOTHING SERIOUS JUST RUNNING FROM THE POLICE. That's WHY HE IS ON PROBATION.
    Stephieee Posts: 34, Reputation: 7

Dec 7, 2007, 10:02 AM
    If you violate probation, you get charged for what ever it is that you were on probation for in the first place. So, he will catch a charge for that, and the hit and run will be charged separately.

Since he was on probaiton, he will probably get close to the max penalty for hit and run. Penalties for that vary from state to state. Check out your states MVA website. You might find it there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hippa Violation Or Privacy Law Violation? [ 16 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend got me pregnant and left me at four months. I have many physical problems and he had his friend who is a pharmicist look up my perscriptions (I live 40 miles away from that store location and have never been there) and then the pharmacisit shared all the information. Can I do...

Is a violation [ 2 Answers ]

Is is possible to have your name on a home if you are collecting welfare and receiving helpf from the State for medical, food etc? If so where do I report this to? Please help

Violation of probation [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend violated his out of state probation in July of 2006. He was charged with simple assault. The judge gave him three months for the charge. He sat in PA prison system until Maryland picked him up in May of 2007. On June 28, 2007 the Baltimore City judge gave him his original sentence...

View more questions Search