Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    larry46 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 09:52 AM
    How to file with the clerk of the court
    In Florida, what paperwork is necessary to file for divorce with the Clerk of the Courts.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 08:01 PM
    Go see the Clerk of Court and ask.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 11, 2007, 08:36 PM
    If you are both in agreement, it is easy to go online and get all of the paper work filled out by answering questions and answers online.

Also ifyou both agree, you can hire a paralegal to merely fill out and get the paperwork for you.

There are sites you can buy the required paperwork.

Is you don't agree on the divorce you really need an attorney, if you can't afford one, check out local legal aid groups

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a sample Form to File in court [ 1 Answers ]

I am writing an Intent To Defend letter for my parents to file in a court case where a credit card company is suing them. They are disabled and can't afford an attorney, does anyone know where I can find a free online form to go by in order for this to be correct. I am desperate here as time is...

Court-Order to file Jointly, but spouse filed separately. [ 7 Answers ]

My friend is going through a divorce, and they had a court order to file taxes jointly. However, when my friend asked his wife about filing taxes together, and sharing the refund, she quickly filed taxes without him. Should he file taxes separately, or report it to the court that she broke...

Courses for law clerk [ 4 Answers ]

Even though I know that I'm just starting high school I would like to know what courses to take in becoming a law clerk..

Called county clerk today? [ 8 Answers ]

I called the clerk today to make sure I was bringing all the correct documents for our divorce. It's a very simple uncontested divorce, we're not using an attorney. She told me she could not tell me what were the correct documents to bring. I'm assuming that would be considered "giving legal...

View more questions Search