Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moophouse3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Pendelum swings in circles and makes direct line to the word. What is the difference
    I use a pendelum and a board that has yes on one side and no on the other. When I ask questions that require a yes/no answer it will usually go in circles, but sometimes it will make a line from the middle directly to the word. What is the difference between the circles over the word and the direct line? OR is this something different for each person?

Thank you for your time
    Magdalena Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Dec 7, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Hello,
    Yes. There is a difference.
    Direct line is equivalent with "EVIDENT". Probably you know that answer consciously too.
    In circles meaning your subconscious controls for a few seconds if something is yes or no.
    Magdalene

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Word 2003 Horizontal Line Bug [ 11 Answers ]

I just cannot remove this horizontal line which word 2003 has inserted in my document. I also can't seem to highlight it. I have switched off auto format as you type 'border lines' but it doesn't make any difference. I have also tried highlighting it (though it never seems to be selectable) and...

Water line makes Knocking noise [ 3 Answers ]

Every time one of our toilets if flushed, the water line makes a knocking noise.  It never use to do that until we replaced the flapper and flushing valve.  Does anyone know what this might be?  It's very loud! ::)

Crystal Pendelum? [ 13 Answers ]

I am not sure if this makes any sense, but I heard if you hold a pendulum on a chain or string and it moves in circles w/out you moving your wrist or fingers it means that there are spirits,ghost,or evil in your home? I have done this several times I honestly don't move it intentianly, I ask it to...

Horizontal Line in MS Word 2000 [ 13 Answers ]

How can I remove the Horizontal Line that goes completely across the page? How can I prevent it from happening again? I think there is something about holding down a key and pressing the "=" three times, but I cannot remember. Thanks.

Line spacing between paragraphs in Word [ 3 Answers ]

I am typing a paper and all of a sudden 10 pages into the paper the line spacing between paragraphs changed. I am using double space throughout the paper, but now it is skipping a double space and then two lines between paragraphs. So it is leaving a gap rather than just two spaces. I have gone...

View more questions Search