Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nctays Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 09:18 AM
    Microsoft Visual
    This is the forst time that I have heard of this program. I understand that it is a program language and helps with the development for creating applications. But when would someone use this and how does it compare with some of the other programming languages such as Java
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 7, 2007, 09:33 AM
    I'm assuming you are referring to the Visual Basic programming language. So I moved this from Computers for Beginners (programming is not a beginners topic).

VB has been around for a number of years. It's a prgoramming language and development platform for developing Windows based applications. Micrsoft has eveovled to the .NET platform for development though which uses Visual Studio as the development platform.

Java is a platform independent langugae used primarily for web pages and mobile devices.

What is your interest?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visual Basic [ 3 Answers ]

hi, I am using Access as my DB. I want to save a value in one table in DB. But the value am saving shd exists in database in another table. i.e. that value hs to be compared with the other table .Only if it exists then it has to be saved. How to do it.

Visual Basic 6.0 [ 1 Answers ]

What is the cost of Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise Edition?

An Introduction to Programming using: Microsoft visual basic.NET [HELP] [ 8 Answers ]

I need help in making a program using visual basic.. u can download it here: http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/vbasic/default.aspx Question: An employee should receive pay equal to time and a half for every hour worked over 40 hours. a) Create a payroll application that prompts...

Visual Basic [ 1 Answers ]

I want to add icon in the button which I have used in my visual basic program. How can I do that. Please help.

View more questions Search