Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acatrocks Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2005, 03:35 PM
    History of the plow...
    I have a few qoestions about the plow. You don't have to answer all of them.

1. who invented the plow?
    2. when was it invented?
    3. does anyone know of any good websites that I can get research?

:confused: :( :o
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2005, 04:04 PM
    The plow came into use pre-history.

Here's a good article:
    http://patentpending.blogs.com/paten...y_of_the_.html

And many more here:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Dec 12, 2005, 04:31 PM
    People have been plowing the land since the beginning of time, so there will be no evidence of the first plow. I have listed some general links that will get you started for now. It is hard because no one person invented it. It had been around for years and people just improved on it to the present date.

In 1837 John Deere designed the first cast steel plow that greatly assisted the Great Plains farmers. Charles Newbold cast-iron plow was issued in June, 1797.

John Deere designed the first cast steel plow

Plow main attention

On the farm

General plow history
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2005, 09:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilfyre
    People have been plowing the land since the beginning of time, so there will be no evidence of the first plow. I have listed some general links that will get you started for now. It is hard because no one person invented it. It had been around for years and people just improved on it to the present date.

In 1837 John Deere designed the first cast steel plow that greatly assisted the Great Plains farmers. Charles Newbold cast-iron plow was issued in June, 1797.

John Deere designed the first cast steel plow

Plow main attention

On the farm

General plow history
    Great stuff all of you... though for plowing being around since the beginning of time, no... nost since the beginning, but when the first man used a instrument to plant a seed. Which was along time after time began. Also betting, searching Google will drag up lots of things about them. Dogpile.com uses all the search engines at once, may try that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

History! [ 3 Answers ]

Ananda Pillai's description of the Christian's dinner party pointed to which wrongdoing of the host? A - He tried to convert guests to Christianity. B - He served European food only. C - He invited members of other religions although he was a convert. D - He invited members of all levels of...

History - WW2 [ 2 Answers ]

when did the americans join in the war

History [ 1 Answers ]

Who are the United States representatives in the legislative branch?

View more questions Search