Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jadal137 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 01:28 AM
    Can I go to jail
    I want to know I have credit card debts by I am no able to pay I am disabled and I live of ssi benefits can I got to jail because I can't pay I got summons to the court what is going to happen to me
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 7, 2007, 01:34 AM
    Nope.
    Debts are a civil NOT criminal matter as such jail time is NOT an option.
    jadal137 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 01:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    Nope.
    Debts are a civil NOT criminal matter as such jail time is NOT an option.
    Thank you very much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jail sentencing [ 5 Answers ]

My husband was sentenced today for 10 days for a bench warrant from a previous dui that he never took care of. He was arrested wed 9-5-07. My question is do you think he will serve the whole 10 days or be released earlier I keep getting the run around from the jail that he is in.

Father always in jail [ 1 Answers ]

My daughters father is always in and out of jail she has never met him or knows about him. He tried contacting us about year ago when he got out of jail, but by the time I found out he was back in. I don't want my daughter to have to deal with that all her life I have since remarried and she...

Can I go to jail for this. [ 14 Answers ]

I am 18, I go with a 15 year old mexican. We have a baby on the way and people say that I can go to jail for dating him. But we stated dating when I was 17, so is this true?

Am I going to jail? [ 15 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old and I worked for a small baby store . I was the manager if the store for about 5 months during those five momths I was taking money from the till, I wanted to pay it off but it got ot late and I was fired , and I was fired last week and I was suppose to come up with 7,500 but...

Jail [ 2 Answers ]

I Was arested about a year and a half ago. The police came to my house I came out and they ended up taking me to jail. The news paper said That they found me sleeping on the bed next to a hand gun. Iam a ex-con, how ever the police report says that I came out peacefully witch it the truth. Can I do...

View more questions Search