Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eljay1103 Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Dec 7, 2007, 12:08 AM
    Burn from limewire
    I downloaded a movie from limewire and now I want to burn it onto a cd... I don't even know where to start... help
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2007, 12:11 AM
    You need to have a DVD burner, and burn it onto a DVD, not a cd, it won't work like that.

Dec 7, 2007, 12:19 AM
    I have that... what I mean is what program
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2007, 12:20 AM
    You need a dvd burning program, they usually cost money. A CD Burner is not a DVD burner, I don't believe. The DVD burner should have come with a program.

Dec 7, 2007, 12:23 AM
    I know it's a dvd burnr b.c it says dvd wher u put the dvd... I just want to know what program to look for in my cp to burn it
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2007, 12:26 AM
    What brand burner is it? If you go to their website it'll tell you what program comes with the burner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is a steam burn worse than a hot water burn ? [ 18 Answers ]

I would like to have the answers in short abou t the following : a) Why asteam burn is worse than a hot water burn? b) A pressure cooker cooks food faster c) A car cooling system is usually pressurized d)An astronaut needs a pressurized space suit all round his body e)It is difficult to make...

Help with limewire [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, so like when I downloa a song from limewire, it just brings up more advertisements through the windows media player and doesn't play the song

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

Limewire [ 5 Answers ]

When I try to Run limewire it says it needs to connect to the internet and I do know how to make it do that. Please answer by 9:00 1/15/06, thanks

Limewire [ 2 Answers ]

Is limewire, the free limewire safe and can I listen to full length songs?ANSWER BY 8:00 1/15/06 PLEASE

View more questions Search