Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brannan Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 10:40 PM
    What do I do
    OK my best friend goes out with this guy we both really like so when he is still going out with her he asks me out and I said yes so then someone tells her we were makinging out and we weren't so he still had me so than he broke up with me to go back out with her now he is stabbing my heart he hasn't talked to me in over a week but I still want to go out with him
    seradee Posts: 29, Reputation: 6

Dec 7, 2007, 01:06 AM
    Sounds like you and your best friend are getting played, if he can't make up his mind about you two, then he must not care about either of you, so don't waste your time on him--I have had my best friend for 13 years and we never let some scumbag come between us--he might act like he wants you and you might think he will make you happy,but trust me,if he was going to be good for you then he would have been already.Get it? Don't be mad at your best friend either Ibet she will at least be truthful-also the jerk is probably treating her bad too. You got to watch for that in life, if you fight for something you love but it still hurts you,and hurts you, andhurts you, then why put yourself through it? Good luck sweetie Ibet you will find someone who lves you for you.Really.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search