Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shauna04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 08:04 PM
    Worried.Birth control
    OK so I have been on birth control for 2 months. Then I changed to the generic which my doctor said I could take just like the other pill and it will still be as effective. Five days after I started the generic brand me and my boyfriend didn't have sex but did sexual activies. He ejaculated on my stomach and some got near my vagina. I took my pill that night as I do every night at 10 pm. Then the next night I took my pill 10 hours late. Is there any way I could be pregnant?
    charlie123 Posts: 93, Reputation: 19

Dec 6, 2007, 08:15 PM
    I am not an expert - but very unlikely. I would try not to worry about it.
    Julia1015 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Dec 9, 2007, 05:13 AM
    Compliance is always recommended. The newer pills have increasing lower doses of hormone so it is best to stick to a fairly tight schedule and take them about the same time each day. Generally speaking there can be unwanted ovulation with missed pills, however in your case it seems unlikely. But when in doubt consider not only using the pill but having your partner use a condom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birth Control causes birth defects? [ 1 Answers ]

So I take Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo and was reading some info about it and noticed that it said you should not take it if you are pregnant (obviously!) because it causes birth defects. So then I started wondering, what if you are taking it and for some reason it doesn't work and you end up pregnant (as...

Birth control [ 6 Answers ]

Does birth control effect how your mood is? Make you more catty? My friend's friend has been on birth control and she claims her iness towards the pill. Can it be?

What Birth Control is Right For Me? [ 1 Answers ]

I just got on birth control this month for the first time. My gyno told me to wait till the Sunday after/during my period to take it. I did as told, and all went well. About a week after taking it I started getting a light brown discharge... then it got darker and thicker... then turned to my...

I am on birth control, but I am worried about pregnancy. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys. I have been on birth control for almost 3 years now, but the last time I went to the OBGYN they told me I needed a higher estrogen pill due to spotting. They put me on trinessa, which I just started about 2 weeks ago, Well now I have been getting really sick in the morning, throwing...

Birth control [ 1 Answers ]

Can birth control make you have some of the symptoms of being pregnant? I mean can it give you headaches, mood swings, tender breasts etc.

View more questions Search