Read the faq

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace blowing out cold air [ 9 Answers ]

My furnace has not been used in a year. Just today, I filled up on oil. I have a Beckett oil furnace, model AFG Oil Burner. I am a single female, and I don't know ANYTHING about the furnace. I live in my deceased grandfather's house and I do not know the history of the furnace, only that it was...

Furnace blowing cold air.starts out warm, goes to cold. [ 6 Answers ]

Hoping for help here. I recently had my ignitor replaced. Before that, the furnace wasn't working at all. Now it starts blowing warm (not hot) air, then gradually over a period of a couple of hours, the air cools down until it is completely cold and the temperature in the house drops drastically....

Furnace blowing cold air. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Trane XE90 furnace that is 6 years old. The pilot is lit but it blows cold air and runs for long periods. I had it serviced including a fliter change in April and the technician said the high limit switch was stuck he got it to work but said it would not last very long. Can you...

A/C blowing but not cold [ 2 Answers ]

I recently noticed a loud tapping sound coming from my exterior a/c unit. The a/c was working great but the noise was very loud so I opened the top to remove a piece of plastic that was being hit by the fan. After replacing the top the a/c blows, but is not cold. I didn't do anything but open it...

Not blowing cold! [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 3 year old unit that is not blowing cold air when we switch to cool. The unit outside starts up and everything seems fine. But it does not blow cold air. The second identical unit we have blows very cold air. Please help.;)

View more questions Search