Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hazelhazen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 05:20 PM
    NaOH + CO2 ---> NaHCO3.type of reaction?
    I am doing a science project and its about chemical equations... well the thing is is the day we went over "the types of reactions" I wasn't at school and I was wondering if anyone can help me with the idea or ? Is

'''what kind of reaction is this equation NaOH + CO2 ---> NaHCO3 ?''''''

thanxs bunches if u can help well...

confused me in need of help:confused: :confused:
    fatmac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Synthisis
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2007, 09:08 PM
    Ill eat goat on this one.

fatmac, I've asked the mods to remove my disagree. Looked too fast at the reaction, thought it was the a/b rxn that forms bicarb, saw the typo and rated you incorrectly.

Too tired and too trigger happy. Your answer is fine. My rating is wrong. Hopefully the mods can work this one out. The system won't let me rerate you or remove my incorrect comment.

I seem to be in a mood tonight. No clue myself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Equation for hydrolysis of NaC2H3O2, NaHCO3 [ 1 Answers ]

Was wondering what the ionic equation was for these reactions NaC2H3O2 + H2O NaHCO3 + H2O

Chemical reaction (H2O + CO2 + NaOH --> ?) [ 3 Answers ]

H2O + CO2 + NaOH --> H2CO3 +? I can't seem to figure this out and I still need to balance it. Can someone help me find the product of this reaction? I'm lost! I'm working on a project about the rate of cellular respiration, and I'm already stuck. Any help is appreciated! Thanks so much! :)

Double Displacement Balance equation NaOH and NiCl2 [ 0 Answers ]

Need help in writing a balanced equation for NaOH and NiCl2 mixture with no reaction.

What is the name for this type of chamical reaction [ 1 Answers ]

copper carbonate = copper oxide + carbon dioxide

Type of Chemical Reaction [ 2 Answers ]

A gardener maintains the plants inside the zoo pavillions. If he spills lime that is used to increase pH of soil into a wet walkway and it starts to bubble. A salt and water are produced. Which type of chemical reaction is this (like Synthesis, Decompositioin, Single Displacement or Double...

View more questions Search