Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennnnnnifer Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Dec 6, 2007, 04:46 PM
    Stuck up friend
    One of my best friends has been rely stuck up to me latly. What should I do should I say something to her?:confused:
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Dec 8, 2007, 04:08 AM
    You should ask her if she's fine.
    If she goes no you ask what's wrong and if she tells you then maybe you can help.

Some of the reasons people become stuck uppy is because of:

Popularity
    Boys
    Mood swings
    Parent pressure

If she says no and walks away, try talking to her with a good starter like hi I like your shirt or something like that so she can feel better.

If she still doesn't talk to you leave her alone for about 3-4 days or so.

Then you tell her that you feel like she's been a real big stuck up and you would like it if she would be able to tell you if she has any problems or troubles because after all that is what a best friend is.

If she remains one stick your chin up raise your head high cause you're no different to her and if she treats you differently so be and ignore her knowing that you have actually tried to see what's wrong with her and lived to be a best friend.

I hope the advice is all right. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

Female likes guy stuck in friendzone (for a friend irl.) [ 5 Answers ]

A friend of mine has been in my ear for the past few months Starting in January telling me how she knows this guy and he has been one of her best friends and that they're really close and trust each other implicitly and she thinks potentially it could turn into something more, What she'd...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

Stuck... [ 4 Answers ]

Sigh... I've never written to one of these things before, but the situation I'm in now is too tough not to look for some objective outside advice... I'm 22 and my boyfriend is 24; we've been dating for two and a half years. I love him more than I ever thought I was capable of. I know that he...

View more questions Search