Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Dec 6, 2007, 12:23 PM
    OMG! My friend might be pregnant! :D
    Okay I'm huge on babies I love them! My close friend might be pregnant and me, her, and another friend are super excited! We are getting a test today so she can check but I'm already so excited I'm searching online for stuff for the baby already!! In the case that my friend is pregnant. Does anyone know some good sites or stores for baby stuff (we are currently searching online in Walmart and BabiesRUs). And what all is the best things to get a baby for when it's first born? We are already trying to settle on cribs, changing tables, strollers, and car seats. What else should we look for and try to get asap if she is preggy?

Any advice for the possible future mother? ^.^ APPRECIATE THE HELP!! THANKIES!!
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Dec 6, 2007, 12:26 PM
    I would wait till u know as you will be very upset if she is not.
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Dec 6, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Ya all three of us realize that but we can't help getting all excited. My friend is worried sick about taking the test but more so cause she wants to be! At first she was freaking and now she's so excited. Me and our other friend are squealing and jumping and flipping out. I mean she is showing signs and hasn't had her period for a month.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Dec 6, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Test correctly - and FYI, some girls have longer cycles than others. Mine average 33 days (more than a month before I have periods). They become more regular (predictable) when you get older.

In my experience, the practical (not fun) things are what she will need most. Everyone will like to give her fun/cute things, but that's not what she'll need.

1. Prenatal vitamins (for her and baby's health) - have her talk to doctor
    2. Diapers, diapers, diapers and wipes. You can never have enough and they are incredibly expensive.
    3. bottles w/liners, nipples, breast pump or formula (don't buy too much in case baby is allergic)
    4. soft wash rags, baby safe soap, nail clippers, thermometer for bath water and for baby when it gets sick, head/neck support for baby, diaper cream, etc.
    5. proper car seat for safety
    6. did I mention diapers?
    7. burp cloths, bibs, blankets, teethers, pacifiers

This list is a long one, but something's aren't necessary. For example, spare the cost of a diaper bag and just use a large, cheaper tote in the accessories department.
    kburk1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Congratulations on the possibility at least. Onesies were great. They can sleep in them with pants/shorts and then wake up and play in them. They are great and easy to change at all ages. When the baby starts to crawl, there isn't any clothing to get tripped up on. Also, bibs and diapers. Lots of them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my girl friend pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I Am Very Scared Myself I Had Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend And It Got A Little Uncomfortable So Five Minutes Later We Stopped I Didn't Get Anywhere Near Ejactulation But For Some Reason Im Still Worried That She Might Get Pregnant, Should I Be Worried?

Do you think my friend is pregnant! Suggestions ASAP! [ 2 Answers ]

My friend is desperate to have a baby. She was married for couple of months and this is the first time that her period is late and she believs that she's pregnant. Her cycle is the 10th of evry month and she hadn't gotten it yet so could she be pregnant?? HELP:

Is my friend pregnant [ 49 Answers ]

Hi, I had my lmp July 12th it lasted until tha 17 I had intercourse using tha pulling out method tha 23rd and 24th and tha 30th 2nd of aug. 4th 5th and 6th my 1st fertile day was tha 23rd through tha 29 or 28th can I b pregnant now?:confused:

I think my friend is pregnant and she is frightens me [ 2 Answers ]

It has been two months and she had not have her period. I know that could a hormonal imbalances of some sort but she is always tried and feeling sick thought the day mostly in the morning. The thing that scares me is that she takes medicines a lot. She knows, she has to take a test but says she is...

Is my friend pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I have this friend that did it on the first day of her period and she usually lasts 7 to 8 days well this time she lasted 13 days and that's very unsual for her. She says that she has been havig these frequent head aches that make her feel sick and queasy. She's been eating more than she usually do...

View more questions Search