Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candy0324 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 08:42 AM
    On line schools
    Hi,

I really need advise on going to school. I wanted to know if any one knew about on line prgrams, Does any one know wich school is a good on line school. Please help
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Type cyber school and your area in the search engine
    If you can't find one in your area you could maybe get in contact with this one and ask them your questions

Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School - Midland, Pennsylvania - PA - school overview
    jeffron Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 15, 2010, 02:01 AM
    You need to be very watchful while selecting an online college. Accreditation is the most important factor to considered while choosing an online college. You need to ascertain if the college you are considering is accredited by a recognized accrediting agency. If you are looking for accredited online degree programs in healthcare, nursing, business or graphic arts, I would recommend Stevens-Henager College. The college is known for its career focused online and on-campus degrees.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Montesorri Schools [ 6 Answers ]

I am considering enrolling my children, ages 4 and 6, into a Montessori school in the fall. I have all the information, have been to the Montessori websites, and done a fair bit of research on it. I'm interested in other people's thoughts and opinions about the Montessori schools. If anyone has...

Changing Schools [ 6 Answers ]

I Will Be Changing Schools Next Year To A Catholic School, I Am Now Currently In A Public School. I Am Not Catholic But I Go To A Christan Church Group Sometimes. My Mum Isn't Very Happy About The Schools Since I Have Had 6 S.O.S.E Teachers This Year, And Around 3 English Teachers, The School...

Hunting Schools [ 2 Answers ]

Are there such things as hunting schools, where they teach how to hunt game (tracking, setting up stands, field dressing, etc.)? I can sloppily field dress rabbit, but want to move up to big game. I just don't know anybody that hunts that could teach me.

Nursing schools [ 1 Answers ]

Im from N.J. and I am a junior right now, I am thinking about pursuing a career in the medical field any good choices for colleges?

Looking at new schools [ 0 Answers ]

Where can I find questions to ask a principal at a new school I am interviewing?

View more questions Search