Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Street Legend Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2005, 03:14 PM
    Improve vertical jumping
    Hey Hey Hey, I'm about 5'11 my goal is to touch the rim by March or so when I jump I need about 10 inches to touch the rim. I was thinking about buying SpringBak soles, has anyone ever used them? If so did they work and how much did I add to your jump? And if you got any good programs or anything please replay this. And what are strength shoes? :D
    Air J Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2005, 06:04 PM
    nothing personal but I'm geussing you just started training so if you can buy the Vertical Jump Bible or The vertical Project. Vertical Jump Bible is more customized 3 plyometric programs and 3 strength program and 200 pages of raw info but if you don't want to buy anything here a link to a quick program I made for a newbie

also add core and ab work

Monday
    Squats 3x10
    Leg Curls 3x10
    Step Ups 2x10

Wednsday
    Bench Press 3x10
    Pull Ups or Chin Ups 2x max you can do
    Alternate Dumbbell Curls 2x20

Friday
    Deadlift 3x10
    Lunges 2x10
    One legged Squats 2x10

Saturday
    Push Ups 2max you can do
    Barbell Rows 2x10-12
    Inclien Bench Press 2x15

It looked something like this. This is to build up your strength base so then later you can do high intensity plyos which will boost your gains majorly.

Springback soles I heard aren't great and strength shoes are like jump soles
    so Google search jumpsoles or jumpusa

If you have any questions about this program or training email me at [email protected]
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Nov 17, 2007, 02:46 PM
    The spring back soles allows you to jump an inch higher only when you're wearing them. Sounds like waste of money to me.
    sdstan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 10:39 PM
    Try vertical jump bible!Sure give u more 15 inches vertical jump

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jumping [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 5' 9'' and I can touch 9' 5'' rim and now I'm going to use air alert 3 to try and get me 2 dunk but I'm not sure it will help me enough so if anyone has done air alert before or someone has done a different program with amazing results please tell me

Jumping up [ 1 Answers ]

Any one know how to keep a dog from jumping on everyone ? My Beagle jumps up on everyone as soon as they get in the door she is very excitable. She loves company but they don't care for her jumping up and smelling there bottoms and just plain jumping up in general.. I know that if I was to take...

Jumping from one os to other [ 2 Answers ]

I have two operating systems (win xp &win 98se),I like to know how to jump from winxp to win 98se ,is there any software which can link both

View more questions Search