Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Koebbeman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 07:10 AM
    How to setup Hp Laserjet 3100 on xp
    I am looking for a driver for Hp Laserjet 3100. I have the disk that came with the printer but it doesn't work with xp. Thanks for your help!:)
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 07:27 AM
    Contact HP, they may not make a driver for XP.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 07:33 AM
    Please use HP website HP LaserJet 3100 All-in-One series -  Setup, install, and configure - HP Business Support Center
    rizwan15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 09:31 AM
    What the fuk yaaaar..
    I just want to get laserjet 3100 driver but nothing's every where how can we do it,.
    Just help yaaar just help I'v really become so tired...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HP LaserJet 6L won't print [ 75 Answers ]

My HP LaserJet 6L won't print. I visited the HP website to download any recent drivers. According to the site, operating system Microsoft Windows XP comes with the driver for this printer. When I click on "Automaticly check if driver needs updating," I get an error message that reads, "HP...

HP Color LaserJet 4700 [ 4 Answers ]

I have got a big & Network Compatible HP Color Laserjet 4700 series Printer and the recently problem I have faced with it is that it doesn't print in color. I have replaced the cartridges (Four at once) and the Fuse Kit, but didn't work. All I can do now is to restart the printer and then...

HP Color LaserJet 1500L [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, The Drum unit indicator is flashing (only this indicator is flasing others are dark) . I've changed the drum unit but that didn't solve the problem. What else can be done, to be checked? Thank you in advance!

View more questions Search