Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mumtheword Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 06:55 AM
    Uncovering bank accounts
    If I suspect that someone is siphoning money from a household budget and setting up their
    Own account, can I find out which bank and what the balance is?
    slowandeasy Posts: 353, Reputation: 14

Dec 6, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Hello M

Why not just ask? There had to have been something to make you suspect money was missing? Sounds like there may be a trust issue going on. The simple thing to do is ask
    At the very least this may open up a conversation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Estate bank accounts [ 12 Answers ]

I ‘m trying to help a love one. They need to open estate bank accounts for a late brother’s estate. They are the volunteer administrator of estate. The only thing in the brother’s estate was about $2200.00. They have withdrawn the money from his account. I was told that they need to open an estate...

Lost bank accounts [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to go about looking for bank accounts that my Grandfather had all over a state. He has since died. Can anyone help me or give me a direction to go? Thanks so much

Freezing bank accounts [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question,me and my husband went to go to our bank and our account was froze due to a loan at a loan place,we had no court appearance,or no letter ,employer wasn't contacted they have left us no money to live on,for my family I live in Indiana ,what are my rights as far as getting money for...

Freezing bank accounts [ 1 Answers ]

I received a judgement against someone for 10,000. Am I able to send bank suponeas to various banks and freeze several accounts at once since I am unaware of the account balances. I.e. what if one account at bank 1 has an account with 15,000 and bank 2 notifies me of an account with 20,000. Are...

View more questions Search