Hi,

" How to Configure any Printer in Network(LAN) and One or more"

Give me the answer quick.

Thanking You

Tejas
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2007, 08:39 AM
    The trick is to set it up as a local printer. I know it seems odd, but windows is odd in many things. TCP/IP printing works well for all users.

Give the printer an IP address, etc.

Typically it's set up as a local printer, then create a tcp/ip port. Everything else should be cake after this.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Dec 10, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Tejas,

If you "Right" click on the printers icon, then select Properties followed by sharing, you can let a Windows Wizard do the network set up for you.
    salious Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2010, 05:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KISS View Post
    The trick is to set it up as a local printer. I know it seems odd, but windows is odd in many things. TCP/IP printing works well for all users.

Give the printer an IP address, etc.

Typically it's set up as a local printer, then create a tcp/ip port. Everything else should be cake after this.
    I have done everything well but it's not working would you give me step by step please help me?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Printing from a network printer [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently using a laptop computer, and would like to print documents from my printer through wireless access. How can I do this. My laptop(a Toshiba Brand) is compatible with my HP PSC 770x1 printer.

Sharing a printer across a wireless network [ 2 Answers ]

Can a laptop share across a wirless network a printer physically connected to another laptop?

Network access to one shared printer has failed [ 2 Answers ]

I have a windows network. Computers are Win98SE #1, Win98SE #2, XPsr2 #1 and XP sr2#2. I have USB printers attached to 98SE #1 and XPsr2 #1. Printers are shared. System in place for approx. 2yrs and has worked fine. About 3 weeks ago XPsr2 #1 had difficulty accessing the printer on Win98Se #1....

Need help to share files and printer through Network [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I have networked two home computers together and am now having a problem with the sharing of the printer and files. On the first computer (main), I am running Windows XP with a wireless-B Broadband Router and on the secondary computer, I am running Windows 98SE with a wireless USB adapter....

Network printer share problem [ 1 Answers ]

This is my problem. Have a win NT 4.0 network. Working on migrating windows 2003 server network. Have upgraded 2 computer workstations from win 98 to XP pro. Everything went fine. One machine that was upgraded to XP uses a dos based program installed on the NT server which is shared. It is ACCPAC...

View more questions Search