Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Dec 10, 2005, 08:55 PM
    Photoghrapy question
    I am interested in photography. I believe I would be good at it and so does everyone else. What is the best kind of camera to use to get pics like the photograpy artists do?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2005, 05:01 AM
    Camera
    Hi,
    Whatever you get, start with an inexpensive camera; unless you have a whole lot of money that you don't need. I have been taking pictures for over 50 yrs, and you don't want to spend a lot to start with.
    Do you want a "regular" camera, that uses roll film, or do you want a digital camera?
    You can get a good camera, any brand, for less that $100, some even less.
    What type do you want?
    My own digital camera is a Nikon 4460 Cool Pix, costs less than $120, and takes excellent pictures, both auto and set yourself settings.
    If you want a Digital Camera like the Professionals use, then be prepared to spend over $2,500 for a "single lens relex" digital professional camera.
    Best of luck.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2005, 08:25 AM
    Digital cameras
    Hi,
    Sorry I didn't have time to do a search before, but here is a link:
    http://www.digitalcamera-hq.com/
    It's one of the best sites for comparing digital cameras, and reading reviews about them.
    If you scroll down about 3/4 the way, and look over to the left of the page, there will be price ranges to click on, showing cameras in those ranges.
    Best of luck,
    PS; You can lose with a Nikon, but all the others are good, too. Canon is a leading seller of digital cameras.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

View more questions Search