Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mandrew Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Schematic for Lennox furnace G60
    Please can someone tell me how to get the schematic for the Lennox G60 natural gas furnace. Ours stopped working and it is getting cold here so we need some help to fix it and cannot afford a full service technician.
    Thanks
    Manetta
    hixton Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Dec 5, 2007, 03:50 PM
    What's its doing ?

Dec 5, 2007, 04:05 PM
    It got some water in somewhere and now the pilot light won't light the furnace'

Dec 5, 2007, 05:04 PM
    Did you shut it off and turn it back on and did you try cleaning the sensor

Dec 5, 2007, 05:14 PM
    Yes,, we turned it off, inspected everything, shined up the fuses and turned it back on. The pilot will no longer light the burners... It is like the gas doesn't get there...
    MA

Dec 5, 2007, 05:18 PM
    Does it try to start is the flame real small on the pilot you might have a rusted pilot orifice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox electric furnace [ 5 Answers ]

I have a lennox electric furnace w/ac. It is about 30yrs old and just stopped heating. How hard is it to replace the heating elements? Can I do it myself?

Lennox Furnace schematics [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I need the wiring schematic for a Lennox forced air gas furnace Model #CH7D-51M. Thanks.

Lennox furnace [ 2 Answers ]

We recently purchaced a new home, it has a lennox furnace,which was servuce as part of our purchace agreement. I find that the fan run constantly when the unit is turned on. The oil burner in our other house, also a lennox does not. How can a wiring schematic be obtained?

Heil furnace schematic and directions for parts install [ 11 Answers ]

Where can I find a good schematic or diagram of the parts within a Heil furnace? Also, when purchasing parts, do they come with installation directions? I always want to try the initial install myself rather than paying for service calls first.

Lennox G12 furnace [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My daughter has an old Lennox G12 furnace and the pilot light went out. I know this should be a simple task to relight, but we are not sure where the pilot light is and don't want to just stick a live flame in to "search" for it. Thanks, Chele

View more questions Search