Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SimplyConfused Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Could I be pregnant
    I am driving myself a bit crazy reading all the stuff on the internet. Basically I have calculated that my menstrual cycle is 35 days. My last period started on the 31st Oct and lasts for 3 days my first day is always very very heavy, I have to change tampons every few hours.

My period arrived on time today 5th December however it is hardly noticeable and a bit brownish with a bit of red. The one time I can think I could possibly have got pregnant is the 12th November. (seems not likely being on a 35 day cycle especially with what I have read).

What is causing me to think I may be is what has happened with my period on top of this I have been unusually tired and a little light headed with the occasional headache, my boobs do seem a little bigger .

I did a test yesterday 4th Dec and this came back negative:rolleyes: Just can't figure out what to do next. The more I read the more confused I get. Can anyone please advise
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Dec 9, 2007, 01:48 PM
    I would say your not pregnant but if you want to be sure re-test proberly now as you posted this on the 5th. Good luck
    AngelEyes2885 Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Dec 10, 2007, 06:11 AM
    I know this is an older post so fill me in.. You could very well be pregnant. I know people who have gotten periods the first month... and I am 16wks in my pregnancy and my fist TWO tests were negative. I would go to the doctors..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will she be pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex after oneday of her mensuration period, so what I was concerned was will she be pregnant I thought she would become pregnant, so please let me know when is the high risk of becoming pregnant and can women become pregnant if we had sex after oneday stoping her mensuration.

Is it possible to become pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to become pregnant if we had sex during mensuration period. I would really appretiata you if you could be able to answer to my question. Thanks

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My partner and I have been trying for a baby for 14 months. My periods have leveled out to 25 days over the last few months. I am now on day 27 and no period. At around day 24 I had a pins and needles type feeling in my left breast, but it went as quickly as it came. My breasts don't hurt...

Will she be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I had sex with my Girl friend for almost a month and ofcorse she had a mensuration period but after her period also I had sex with her. So I am really worried whether she be pregnant? Please tell me if we have sex after period will you be pregnant

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there... I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend in a hot tub. He didn't inside of me or anything but I can't help but worry. I thought I got my period and I was long overdue for my birth control shot and my period stopped the next day. Is there still a possibility that I am pregnant. Thanks...

View more questions Search