Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FFOGallahigh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 11:50 AM
    I'm wondering how much of a freek I am.
    Here’s my question I'm trying to deal with being a lesbian and having what the Psychologists Define as Gender Displacement Disorder ( Gender Identity Disorder) and I can't seem to find any one else who has both of these irregularities as far as their sexual identity. Is their any one out there, who has dealt with or is dealing with these issues, I know I can’t be the only one, but it feels like I am.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Dec 5, 2007, 01:36 PM
    What do you mean by Gender Displacement Disorder? I don't mean to be rude but can you go into a little bit more detail?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just Wondering [ 3 Answers ]

What Do Youz Look For In A Guy/Girl?

Just wondering. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok... first let me introduce myself. I am a 21 year old senior college student studying criminal justice, criminal profiling and crime scene investigation. My story: 2 years ago, during a class, I met the most amazing person I've ever imagined. We hit it off on the first day and remained...

Just wondering. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm getting better every day, a lot of thanks to everyone on here:)... After taking my ex back over the last years like 5-6 time(!) always believing the things he said... like he realizes what a realtion ship is, I'm his soul mate, a lot of nice things, that I truly wanted to...

Just wondering [ 22 Answers ]

Ok... I had intercourse on April 5th, and 6th... then again on April 9th,10th,11th,12th,13th,and14th... Again on the 22nd, again on the 27th,28th,and29th... My last period was March 26th 2007, and I haven't had a period since.All the tests I take even at the doctors office are coming up negative......

Wondering why? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend and he usually hangs out with a bunch of people that like to cheat should I be worried I meen he hasn't that I know of but I'm just so confused and I love him to death and I would die with out him but when he's around his ex. Girlfreinds and I'm not there I get worried ...

View more questions Search