Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joemc74 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 09:56 AM
    Gag Gift
    I have to buy a gag gift for a friend for an employee christmas party. I need to make or buy a dressing room. I am thinking cheap and simple, this is a gag gift and not really meant to be used. I am thinking somekind of frame and a shower curtian type thing, but I need help with assembly ideas. Thanks.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2007, 09:58 AM
    Maybe PCV pipe and a shower curtain from the dollar store.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Just for clarification here, is this something that needs to be life-sized? Or, can it be like a doll-sized room?
    joemc74 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Life Size.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2007, 09:40 PM
    Then the first answer that was given to you was excellent! Also, even shower curtains from a dollar type store would be really inexpensive, maybe someone has some long curtains that are suspended by rods that would also work.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Dec 6, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Okay, I'm dying to see this... you must post a pic when its finished!

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gift of money [ 2 Answers ]

I recently received a gift from a family member in the amount of $20,000.00. It wasn't technically an inheritance, because the money from the sale of the house of the deceased went ot her and she wrote a check to us. So it was a gift. What should I know before depositing it into my account? Since...

Is this an OK gift? [ 8 Answers ]

My first cousin I s getting married in about 2 months. She and I were never close. When I got married she gave me 1 whine goblet with religious emblems on it (may spent $30.00) had no travel expense. I on the other hand have to drive 6 plus hours (each way) by myself, leaving my child and...

Best Man's Gift [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been asked to be the best man in his best friend's wedding. We all live in Indiana but the wedding is in Florida and they set the date three months in advance so it has all been a very sudden thing. Neither my boyfriend or I have ever been in a wedding so it is a new thing for us...

One time gift [ 1 Answers ]

As the owner of my parent’s home, I thought to sell the property and divide the money with my seven sisters. Would I be responsible for taxes, or could I give it as a gift. I live in Philadelphia Pennsylvania, and the prosperity was given to me by my father 5yrs before his death. Thank you

Need SERIOUS Help with gift idea! [ 6 Answers ]

I am 22 years old and have been bestest friends with Tess since we were 4 years old, yep that's 18 years - a really old time. She is very dear to me and the truest friend I've ever had but that also means we've given each other every possible B-day and Christmas gift under the sun. Seriously, I am...

View more questions Search