Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abduj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 06:40 AM
    My LCD monitor showing no siganl
    My Viewsonic LCD monitor showing no siganl and blinking continuously, please rectify.
    Helpman Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Check the VGA cable connection on both side
    lilyvalentine Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Mar 18, 2008, 08:46 AM
    It is only occasionally it is doing this, can this be caused by the internet being down

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

How come I am not showing yet? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I am 16 weeks pregnant and not showing at all!I feel like I'm never going to pop out? Is this normal and when am I supposed to get my little baby bump? I'm worried that I'm not even showing a little bit. When should I be getting a little bigger?

Hdd not showing in disk management but showing in device manager [ 1 Answers ]

I have my friend's hdd which crashed few daz ago then I connected it to my PC as slave but now its in the device manager and bios though not showing in MY COMPUTER,DISK MANAGEMENT.. help

I don't want a dual monitor, but I don't want to use my laptop monitor. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect my desktop computer monitor onto my desktop replacement laptop and have it be the default monitor? I am currently using these two as a dual monitor, and have no use for the laptop screen. I want to just close it up, leave it on the side, and pretend I'm just using a desktop...

Monitor is showing a hot pink color [ 1 Answers ]

I got a computer that is a window vista. I was told they are not the best models but anyway it is an intel pentium dimension 3100. I am trying to see if I have to change the video card or something on the monitor. Also the computer is going real slow I am not sure if it is because of a dsl...

View more questions Search