Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fbarton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 10:04 PM
    Furnace Trouble shooting
    I have an Coleman Evcon Furnace. Model #15020A the problem is I replaced the Inducer motor, and The furnace starts like normal but then the flames goes out after about a minute or two. The LED light says the Pressure switch is stuck open but it seems fine. I tried to replace the PC board but can't figure out where the wires go. Can someone help me?:(
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 4, 2007, 11:24 PM
    Test pressure switch for proper operation.
    Follow the wiring diagram for the correct wiring at the board.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble shooting GMP Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gmp075-4 gas fired furnace, I just replaced the gas valve and the thing starts up fine but when the burner fires and the hot bar goes out the burner goes out any ideas? Limit switch maybe ?

Trouble shooting a/c unit [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find out if a capaciter is bad or starter on a/c unit

Trouble shooting a 3phase system [ 10 Answers ]

Hi All, I have a 480 VAC 3 phase ungrounded system. We monitor the system via a set of lights for each phase. If one phase goes to ground then that light should glow bright. In my case I have the B phase light out completely. While trouble shooting the problem I found which disconnect switch was...

2000 honda civic trouble shooting [ 1 Answers ]

My brake light (in dash) won't turn off. My fluid level is good. Any ideas?

Trouble Shooting Floor Drain backups [ 1 Answers ]

I am employeed by a company that offers a service to clear blockages in commercial floor drains; especially restaurants and grocery stores where grease is prevalent. We do use power snakes at times, but more often we use high pressure water. Our technicians struggle a lot at troubleshooting the...

View more questions Search