Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fzs614 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 09:21 PM
    Abandoned Homes
    My husband and I are looking for abandoned homes. Does anybody know where I can get a listing of abandoned homes in the bay area?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Dec 4, 2007, 09:40 PM
    What do you mean by abandoned homes? You mean vacated? Try craigslist classifieds: jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, events, forums

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to buy abandoned homes [ 12 Answers ]

I know there is a way to buy abandoned homes without negotiating with the owner. As you can imagine, some refrain from sharing their secrets. Anyone have any clues?

Nursing Homes [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell please tell me a site I can go to or if you know what is then Standards of cleaning a Nursing Home pertaining to number of employees to the ratio of square foot or residents rooms of any given facility. This would be a great help. :)

Homes history [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about finding my homes history? I have seen a child's spirit in our home on about three or four occasions. Now my teen daughter has told me that she was terrified because she saw a child in the home two times.

Abandoned homes [ 4 Answers ]

I live in the Seattle are and see many old, abandoned homes. Does anyone know how I can find out about those homes and how to possibly purchase them?

Abandoned Homes [ 3 Answers ]

I have been watching a home in Gardena, California. It has been abandoned for about 10 years. I called the tax assessor's office and they gave me the name of the owner. So I have that which is a good start. I called the city of Gardena to see if they owned the property and they said no. They...

View more questions Search