Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Onewoman Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2005, 05:25 AM
    How to tune in Bush 2876 NTX?
    Hi, hope someone can help as I am really puzzled! Have the Bush 2876NTX television, bought the remote that goes with it from the interet which seems fine. But I can't tune the channels in. There seems to be no action button? Not that is obvious anyway. AS you can tell I don't have the manual, so if anyone knows how to do it I will be very grateful.
    Thanks
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2005, 07:09 AM
    Remote
    Hi,
    Try this:
    Reset the remote by pressing left, right, down, (cursor keys) and the number 1 key all at the same time for 5 seconds, then release all the keys.

Hope this works for you, and good luck.
    PS; You REALLY need a manual!
    Onewoman Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2005, 11:41 AM
    Thanks for your suggestion fredg :) Unfortunately this did not help. When you press menu you get to a screen that shows the channels and is called "overview". This must be where you tune in from but I just don't know how.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kill bill 2 end tune [ 3 Answers ]

Does anybody know what the music is called that comes at the end credits of kill bill 2 with the flute

How do I tune in a bush TV with remote control [ 8 Answers ]

Please can somebody help me I carnt find my users manual for my bush TV and I want to tune in a video without doing it on scart

Is it possible to tune a TV without a remote control, and without manual controls? [ 2 Answers ]

THere is a TV that has no remote, and no manual tuning controls. We would like to be able to plug a console into it, but we can't find the right channel. It is a Bush TV. Any help is appreciated Lee

View more questions Search