Dec 4, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Have you tried getting on SSI?
    craigg Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 09:01 PM
    I am on ssi I am looking for more mony help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 4, 2007, 09:05 PM
    You can not get grants, just to pay bills. If you want to open a business, you may get a government loan, or some grant, if you need perhaps special medical equpment there may be private funding.

If you want to get more education, there may be some money depending on your disability.

If you just want to pay your car payment, your rent or electric, no there are not generlaly money for this outside of standard welfare programs
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Dec 4, 2007, 09:06 PM
    You only are supposed to give "reddies" if someone has presented something that is unfactual. You did not provide this information before, so how was I supposed to know...

You should learn the rules here before you abuse them. And here are a few links for you:

CCI Enterprises Home

Home

HUD Grants to Help Disabled Renters

Government Grants, Loans, Funding Resources. Handicapped Disabled Government Grant, Funding, Loan Resource
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Dec 4, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Does your disability prevent you from working?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home improvement grant for a disabled individual [ 3 Answers ]

Need to know if there are grants available to disabled individuals to remodel the home such as interior painting, taking off paneling and replacing it so it can be painted, putting in a bathroom vanity, new kitchen floor, remodeling kitchen cabinets, putting in new carpet and finishing a garage...

Divorce and Disabled [ 2 Answers ]

Ok.. can't find this anywhere on your site. My husband and I live in upstate NY. He has decided he wants a divorce. This is after I have lived with his cheating throughout our 30 year marriage because of our kids. Since our kids have moved on.. we have stayed together due to the grand kids. Yes.. I...

Recently Disabled [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to turn 43 and recently became disabled.I am now collecting workers comp and social security.I am no longer able to contribute to my 401k because I am no longer employed but would like to keep investing.Can I roll my 401k into an IRA or do I have to be employed to contribute to an IRA ?...

View more questions Search