Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hello4397 Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Talent show
    My school is having a talent show in a month and I'm kind of shy but I'd like to do something in it, any ideas?
    pletchera Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Well It depend if you're a girl or boy.first off I will say something though.What is your true talent we can choose it for you but I geuse I will try.some options are;sing,dance,juggle,do a funny skit (favorite of kids),Do impressions of sombody hanah Montana etc. you can do comedy,make shadow pupets? do a weaird tallent like gleek (to sqirt water out of your mouth well syliva),do gymnastics? walk up there point as some one and walk off (as a joke) wll that's all I got hoped it helped =)
    ajr2295 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 05:08 PM
    I had the same problem when I was in 5th grade. I decided to muster up enough confidence to play my flute, and I actually enjoyed it.
    Anyways, that's beside the point.
    My best friend was shy, too, but she really wanted to sing. So she got another friend to sing with her, and they had a lot of fun together. I think it helped that she wasn't on stage all by herself.
    Maybe you could get a good friend to do an act with you! :)
    littlebear91 Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Jan 23, 2008, 05:27 PM
    If you're bored, try filling 50 same glass cups with different amount of water and play them musically, just rotate on the edge of the glass with your finger and there will be hmming sound. That's an idea that comes outa my mind

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Becoming a talent agent. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am in high school and am interested in becoming a talent agent. I was wondering what majors I should look into for this career and what can I do now to get a head start or help me get a better picture of the career? Thanks, Phi

Talent Agent [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know what type of license I would need to open a talent agency in the state of Texas as well as any type of insurance I would need?:) If you also have an idea of what it might cost to start this type of business that information would be appreciated. Thank you.

How Do I become a talent agent in NJ [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking to start a side career as a talent agent. Not sure if I need to become licensed. I have a 4 year college degreee and also have done professional stand up in NYC. Any guidance would be helpful.

Ok music buffs, show me your talent! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I've been trying to find 2 song titles. Both songs are by a female artist. The first song sounds a lot like the old I Dream of Jeannie theme song. The other is featured on a movie preview for Ultraviolet. The preview I'm referring to is on the Underworld:Evolution dvd. Any tips would...

Do I have ANY Talent? [ 11 Answers ]

I recently wrote a "poem" for a high school english class. It didn't rhyme, and it took me less than a day to write it. The day my teacher handed them back, she persisted that I had copied the whole thing off the internet. I got very angry with her and talked with her after class and finally...

View more questions Search