Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the26thchoice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 04:13 PM
    Internet explorer just won't work!
    There is no connection problem as AOL is working fine - but if I try to open IE it opens but just does nothing for about 2 minutes then says "not responding" and I have to close it!! Grrrr... any ideas??

Laura :(
    ideafixer Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 04:51 PM
    Go to tools -> internet options. The home page you are using may not exist anymore. Try setting it to blank or Google
    the26thchoice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 05:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by the26thchoice
    There is no connection problem as aol is working fine - but if i try to open IE it opens but just does nothing for about 2 mins then says "not responding" and i have to close it!!! Grrrr.....any ideas???

Laura :(
    Hi again - yeah, I thought of that but problem is that it won't let me open the tools thingy! As soon as I open IE, it just stalls and won't let me do ANYTHING! I'm wondering if there is a way of getting internet options without being on the IE page..
    ideafixer Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 06:54 PM
    On your desktop, right click the Internet Explorer icon and select properties.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Videos won't play on internet or show photos on psp internet [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my psp not showing videos or photos on the internet, can someone please tell me why?:o

Address bar on Internet Explorer does not work [ 2 Answers ]

When I type an address into the address bar and click on go, nothing happens except that the address gets highlighted. It does not go to the address. We have internet explorer 6.0. We have Windows XP. To get to any address, we have to search for the address and then go to the page from the...

View more questions Search