Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LannC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2005, 06:02 PM
    Did I miss out?
    Hi, my name is Lori (10/4/83)... I was just wondering whether I made a mistake with a guy. We had been friends and he seemed interested in me and I was interested with him, (his name Mike (7/7/82)) and we just never really worked out. Now he has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend, but I have always felt this connection with him, it's something I can't really explain, I just wonder sometimes if things should have been different with us... any input?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2005, 09:09 PM
    You said that it never really worked out, there must have been a reason why it never worked out. It seems that you had or have more feelings for him then he did for you? Am I right?

Joe
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Dec 10, 2005, 06:04 AM
    Let ships pass
    Some times ships pass in the night other time the crash into each other,

My husband and I before we dated always just kind of talked to each other here and there never anything really big, I had boy friends off and on and he had girlfriends, no big thing. One day in passing we seen each other, we were both single, seeing no one we decided to go out to eat dinner together. We went out a few day before Christmas 1987 and it is funny were married may 88, still married and beyond happy, if it is meant to it will be, you can not make it happen it just does, this is what people call fait.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2005, 07:02 AM
    Worked out?
    HI,
    As another answer said, you seem to be the one wondering if it might have worked out. Has he said anything about it to you?
    We all go through similar relationships; some good, some don't work out, some bad, and eventually, you will find that special man for you. It will happen. Just be yourself, respectful, honest, and show you care about him, when you meet you him. You will know when it happens!
    Try to forget about the past boyfriend, or at least to the point where you aren't "worried" about it anymore. You will probably never forget him, but move on, and I do wish you the best, and good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss my ex [ 7 Answers ]

:( helo! wel i was just wandering if i am ever going to get back with my ex boyfriend. i dumped him, over silly reasons, and he said he couldnt get back with me, and we finished for good. but i still so much in love with him. he has a new gf, but about 1 month ago, he said he still loved me. havent...

I really miss my ex [ 31 Answers ]

Ok, I was dating a guy for almost 2 years. He isn't my first love but my first proper relationship, physically and emotionally. For almost 2 years things were amazing, we had our fights, obviously, but I was always grateful of him, I could never believe my luck that I had him. However, we both did...

I miss them [ 2 Answers ]

I lost my grandchildren to a new family its so unfair that we can not have contact I understand they have a new life but what about us the grandparents does that sound selfish I miss them really bad:(

I Miss Him Already! [ 5 Answers ]

I've recently been dating this guy I've known for almost 6 years. We've always gotten along really well and used to date when I was a lot younger. We stopped talking for a couple of years while we were both with other people. We reunited about 6 months ago and hit it off even better than it was...

View more questions Search