Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zoso43512 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Dec 9, 2005, 05:01 PM
    Italian wines?
    We are having a dinner party with a few friends. The theme is Italian dishes. The catch is that we need to bring a wine or drink that goes along with the theme. We do not drink a lot of wine, therefore, do not know anything about them. We don't want to spend a lot of money, so would like some ideas on something good without a huge cost. Thank you. :D
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 11, 2005, 04:49 PM
    Hello, zoso43512. Here are the names of some inexpensive Italian wine. Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Chianti, Riesling. The Pinot Grigio or the Chardonnay is great with Italian dishes.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2005, 05:01 PM
    If you are looking for a red wine my favorite Italian wine for casual drinking with food is a Montepulciano d'Abruzzo. As mentioned previously, a good Chianti would do you well too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Italian Mafia Music... [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know the artists that happened to sing about the mafia, and what the songs are called? If not that, than just the old Italian oprea, none of the new stuff.

Italian Cookery [ 2 Answers ]

For a part of my food technology course I'm studying continental foods but mainly focusing on Italian cookery. To get a good grade I will need to design and make a good unusual italian dish , but I'm unfortunate to find one as yet as I only come across the standard italian dishes e.g. Pastas and...

1960s Italian Film Identification [ 3 Answers ]

My dad was in an Italian movie in the 1960s, and I'm looking for _any_ information onit.. It was filmed in 1967, to be released in 1968. The working title, according to my dad, was "Sunstroke"--in Italian, which he doesn't remember. It may be the Italian of "sunstroke" or some variation. The...

Italian Pastries-Napoleons [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have a recipe for making napoleons? I would like to make them for the holidays, the ones in the bakeries in my area are always tasteless and soggy.

View more questions Search