Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2005, 08:49 AM
    Looks
    Hi,
    The last post by Chery gave some very good advice.
    You have only two options:
    1. Keep going the way you are and stay in misery, or
    2. Find yourself a girl who will like you for who you are.

You can keep posting your question at various sites on the web, but you will still keep getting the same answers! There is no "instant fix" to your problem.
    The girl you like may or may not be for you. If you keep worrying about it, it will overcome you, and you will stay very unhappy.
    Please get out and meet some new girls, and you will eventually find one who is honest, respectful, caring, and really likes you!
    There are many, many people who ask basically the same type of question here; that is, I like her, but she doesn't like me. Please read some of the other questions asked in the same category, and you will see a lot of the same answers.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2006, 09:41 AM
    You sound rather obsessive about this girl, rather than in love? Perhaps she gives you the attention you are in need of where no-one else will.

Either way it sound like you need some professional counseling or something. You should like yourself for who you are as a person and you should want to be with someone that also likes you for who you are.

Your appearance should not matter to them!! It's what's on the inside that counts.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 13, 2006, 06:17 PM
    The point here is that no man or woman should try and change their appearance to please others, period. The only ones they should change for is themselves, without outside interference. If a woman tells you all the little things that are wrong with you - ask her is there is anything at all that she likes! - If another person cannot accept you the way you are then they are not worth your time or energy.
    And if they do not like you for who, instead of what, you are, then they are just using you or playing a mean joke. If you let them play with you just to be accepted, make sure your life-insurance premiums are paid and that someone worthwhile will benefit from the foolish actions you are inflicting on your body. Face it, you still will grow, take your time - being a grown-up with all the responsibilities that go with it is not at all a piece of cake - not in this world today. You can in the meantime concentrate on your education, go to the gym and do some normal weight lifting to build up muscles normally, and enjoy being a youth because once an adult, if you get there, you will probably wish you could find the fountain of youth. Get real and start enjoying what comes natural to a young man your age, please.

Hope you are not doing anything foolish just to please a vain little girl who needs a trophy by her side - she's not worth it.

talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 13, 2006, 08:12 PM
    Age problem ( 1 2 3)
    Nakash Today 08:17 PM
    by Chery 22 426 Men's Health
    Crying Heart That No One Can See ( 1 2)
    Nakash Dec 30, 2005 11:38 PM
    by SoulMate05 13 215 Relationships
    SoMeThInG DoEz HuRt = PrObLeMz
    Nakash Dec 12, 2005 12:16 PM
    by lilfyre 4 97 Men's Health
    gRoWtH Iz WoT I nEeD = hElP
    Nakash Dec 12, 2005 09:55 AM
    by crankiebabie 8 155 Men's Health
    SoLv Da MyStErI
    Nakash Dec 12, 2005 07:28 AM
    by fredg 1 74 Men's Health
    Easy way 2 grow beard fast ( 1 2)
    Nakash Dec 11, 2005 04:56 PM
    by talaniman 12 417 Men's Health... Why do you not listen?
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2006, 02:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Age problem ( 1 2 3)
    Nakash Today 08:17 PM
    by Chery 22 426 Men's Health
    Crying Heart That No One Can See ( 1 2)
    Nakash Dec 30, 2005 11:38 PM
    by SoulMate05 13 215 Relationships
    SoMeThInG DoEz HuRt = PrObLeMz
    Nakash Dec 12, 2005 12:16 PM
    by lilfyre 4 97 Men's Health
    gRoWtH Iz WoT I nEeD = hElP
    Nakash Dec 12, 2005 09:55 AM
    by crankiebabie 8 155 Men's Health
    SoLv Da MyStErI
    Nakash Dec 12, 2005 07:28 AM
    by fredg 1 74 Men's Health
    Easy way 2 grow beard fast ( 1 2)
    Nakash Dec 11, 2005 04:56 PM
    by talaniman 12 417 Men's Health .........................................Why do you not listen?
    Sometimes people cannot accept the truth. They delude themselves.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Playboy girlfirend problem.. Real problem [ 14 Answers ]

I have this new girlfriend.. that I really, really like (more than any other). She seems really nice... she was wearing everything of the "playboy" (earrings, bag, shirt, etc, etc) brand name / merchandise. I thought it was cute and a one time thing. Until I saw her bedroom.. It was 100%...

View more questions Search